Reppin
Straiya
Nah it makes me lazier than a motherfukker

I can't do shyt when I get high except eat and sleep

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
I haven't tried it yet, I'm scared I'll get completely paranoid and start trippin out.

So what I'm gonna do is blaze one and go late in the night when the place is empty.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I haven't tried it yet, I'm scared I'll get completely paranoid and start trippin out.

So what I'm gonna do is blaze one and go late in the night when the place is empty.

That's my fear. I've never been high in my life other than oxys after a knee surgery and that shyt was TRIPPY but if I'm anything like I am drunk I wouldn't let me near a weight because I know I'd try something stupid.

I would end up in one of those gym fail vids :whoa:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
That's my fear. I've never been high in my life other than oxys after a knee surgery and that shyt was TRIPPY but if I'm anything like I am drunk I wouldn't let me near a weight because I know I'd try something stupid.

I would end up in one of those gym fail vids :whoa:

You never had any ganja breh

tumblr_mclijfYMw41qcqqpjo6_r1_250.gif

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Hell no if I get high ain't no way I'll make t to the gym, nikka be sitting around stuck on stupid l o l

Daps
Love going to the gym high. I feel more focused and it's like you can feel each muscle being worked. Or if you do cardio, it's like you can go for hours especially if you have music.

Only part I hate is the first couple mins of walking in and getting that paranoid feeling that everyone is looking at you. After that I settle down and im good