Do you SHlT daily

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
No homo....no homo. But....who else has had the big shyt that make they stomach feel like it's full of cement. Then when you shyt it out...it feels so good like you lost 20 pounds of dead weight :lawd: I feel like I can fly straight after I feel so light.

qb4Bish.gif

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I just got over a bug that was going around where I shat 15 times a day for 5 days straight. It wasnt pleasant but now im back to 1-2 times a day since yesterday

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I've come across too many people who not only dont shyt everyday but actually believe that there's nothing wrong with this.....

So, do you shyt on a daily basis? Lets talk about it

I'm taking a shyt right now :ohlawd:

And I usually shyt after every meal. If you're not then something's wrong with you :ufdup:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I've come across too many people who not only dont shyt everyday but actually believe that there's nothing wrong with this.....

So, do you shyt on a daily basis? Lets talk about it

A lot of people have bad health breh. And yes, if you eatin' more than 1 meal daily, you should be sh*ttin' daily, y'all need to get your colons checked :merchant:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Yea I pretty much drop a load after every meal but nothing beats the one when I come home from the gym at night and drop that load right before I hop in the shower :ahh: