Do you see anything wrong with this?

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Should've put him on one of the ends slightly in front of the children on the far ends of the bench (where the empty spaces are). That way he would've been in the picture among them instead of to the side leaning in. Or even better in the middle and put the kids on the bottom row around him, seems obvious.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Should have built a ramp and platform for him somewhere..

GTFOH Where else were they gonna put him? Either way he's gonna stand out. Dude looks pretty fukkin happy to me.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
1 - it's just a picture. not enough to tell if the kid isn't friend with his schoolmates
2 - I reckon it could look better. they can still redo it
is it mandatory for the kids to be seated in a class photo ? they could do something original
shoot them from above with all of them staring up

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I couldn’t comprehend how the photographer could look through the lens and think that this was good composition

She is right about that but then again he's the draw in that picture. It was the first thing I noticed and then the teacher's goofy smile.

I'd probably feel the same as the parents but he's young enough to probably only enjoy seeing the pictures. I remember getting them shyts were fun for me but mostly cause I used to talk to the cameraman and it would always show up in the picture.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
had the teacher an ounce of compassion, she would have placed herself alongside the young boy and in between him and the rest of the group.

in any case, the photographer should have known to close the space/gap between him and the class with better positioning.

i doubt it was intentional, but they are adults in positions of authority and should be a little more aware.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Noticed that myself, little too coincidental don't you think?:mjpls:

Indeed...
mysmilie_3755.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
little man probably weighs 45 pounds.
they could have taken him out of the chair and put him with the rest of the kids.
after the photo just put him back in the chair.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
hell yeah, i see something wrong with it. that retard is trying to fukk up the picture.

Only one black kid in the picture
Handicap should be happy this aint ancient Greece

Black Kid & Wheelchair Kid both sitting at the end... :patrice:

teacher put em as far away from her as she could

tumblr_m1ce1qtorq1qbqmu8.jpg

Would Drizzy get that kind of treatment in T.Dot? :lupe:

:deadrose: this thread got me in fukking tears

:dead: fuk ya for real lmao :dead: