Do you see anything wrong with this?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
classphotohighres.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

B.C. mom heartbroken after son in wheelchair left to the side in class photo | Toronto Star

on one side it does look somewhat bad and they could have maybe put him in the middle, but on the other side :barney:

That teacher is pretty fukking hot..:patrice:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Um yeah...THE KIDS FACES ARE BLURRY AS HELL! The hell is going on up there in Canada? They don't have facial features??

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They could've taken some time to figure out a better way for the pic to work. Leaving shorty separated from everyone else is a bit messed up.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
to be serious though, there is nothing wrong with that situation. however, i will say, that some of those disabled kids are jerks and they want extra special treatment. they can also be very snotty at times. i understand why but they should think about being the bigger man. karma applies to cripples, too!

the real issue is the parents though. i went to school with a kid with very obvious and severe down syndrome. his parents protested that he wasn't retarded and as a result he wasn't put into special education classes. for 4 years, that kids was assigned and aid to do all of his homework and was in college prep classes. his assistant did all the work while he literally jacked off in class and laughed at the periodic tables and so forth. i used to cheat off of his aid all the time whenever i didn't study for tests, so don't take this a diss to her (because she was a great lab partner in my chem class). i'm just saying that it's a little messed up that as a result of people being in denial, i'm copying the homework of a kid that can barely hold a pencil. i mean this nikka was technically valedictorian but they gave him a certificate of attendance instead, as to not enrage the students that did their own work.

i saw this nikka at the bar years later, too. his dad was drinking a beer and talking to him about the good old days. and it's true what they say, people don't change. he was still laughing at random stuff and he even tried jackin it. i just shook my head and thought 'if he would have gone to the right classes, he might be somebody right now...'. he was hella smart for someone with his disability and a great friend.

parents just don't understand.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
At the least, the teacher is an idiot for not just moving the kids to his side.