Do You Play Candy Crush

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you dont play Candy Crush, Why dont you play, Candy Crush, friend? :sitdown:

I close my eyes and all i see are candies falling and transforming the radius. Why is this game so incredible. Why is this soundtrack so GOAT like. Why am i changing the date on my ipad so i can get more lives. Haw man, im being Crushed by Candy.

dave-Chappelle-Crackhead-act.jpg

You got some lives i can borrow?

Im on level 32 and started playing on Monday.

Last edited:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was hooked on this shyt for a minute. Got stuck on level 65 I think. I ended up getting a new phone and didn't back the game up, so I lost all that progress. :snoop:

Haven't touched it since.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was hooked on this shyt for a minute. Got stuck on level 65 I think. I ended up getting a new phone and didn't back the game up, so I lost all that progress. :snoop:

Haven't touched it since.
Dont worry friend i will surpass your accomplishment and destroy this game for the sake of friends so no one will need to play this game again. How many stages are there, like 100?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Dont worry friend i will surpass your accomplishment and destroy this game for the sake of friends so no one will need to play this game again. How many stages are there, like 100?

Nikka try 500 levels. I think there is a way to unlock even more.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nikka try 500 levels. I think there is a way to unlock even more.
:noah: 500 levels. :wtf: I dunno if i should continue then. I spent 20 minutes on a level and had a few moves left and here comes my son crawling over like der der der trying to beat on the ipad. I turned that boy like.

7.gif

I dont know what came over me. Yea might be time to throw Candy Crush to those bushes, friend. :lupe:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I been playing for a couple months & I don't play often so I'm only on 49. I kinda have to pace myself so I am not tempted into buying the helpers to move on the next level I spent like $10 on them thangs TWICE!

Sometimes I get frustrated and have to just sit my phone down...

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:noah: 500 levels. :wtf: I dunno if i should continue then. I spent 20 minutes on a level and had a few moves left and here comes my son crawling over like der der der trying to beat on the ipad. I turned that boy like.

7.gif

I dont know what came over me. Yea might be time to throw Candy Crush to those bushes, friend. :lupe:

Up to you my friend, I quit too, (start playing from early October and quit in late October) then I read this essay this Asian nikka who finished all the levels wrote, and he basically compared the game to life, how it got ups and downs but you have to keep trying and persevering. I was inspired to continue.:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension

7.gif

LOL first time this poster actually cracked me up..