Do you personally view Derek Jeter as Black? How do you think the majority of fans view him?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beg to differ. nikkas love him too, rappers have name dropped him too for the last 15 years

We all know that but I wasn't talking about the black musician, black athletes, black actors, etc....I was talking about "the people" in the general like us....so I'll say this again, I do think white people loves him more than black people loves him.

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
We all know that but I wasn't talking about the black musician, black athletes, black actors, etc....I was talking about "the people" in the general like us....so I'll say this again, I do think white people loves him more than black people loves him.
White people love baseball more than black people. Out of black(ish) athletes in baseball though nikkas know about him.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people love baseball more than black people. Out of black(ish) athletes in baseball though nikkas know about him.

Because he's a NY Yankee to black people. If he was on different team on the smallest market team so I don't think black people do give a f*ck about him. They would view him as "White".

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
nah man. They showed the kid last night. Hes older than in that pic and he looks nothing like him lol. He looks more like Dereks pops
derek-jeter-girlfriend-hannah-davis.jpg

Aside from the hair, he looks like him :yeshrug: He's not much darker.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
However, more white women :noah: on him. I've never seen black women go crazy over him like white women do.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
derek-jeter-girlfriend-hannah-davis.jpg

Aside from the hair, he looks like him :yeshrug: He's not much darker.

:what: You gonna compare him to his nephew?.....that kid isn't even his son. I would understand more if you post the pic of Jeter's son but it's his nephew so ofc he's not gonna look like him, Nephew looks like his mother and his grandfather.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeter looks like an italian at times. I'm sure most people if they didn't know his background would assume he's white.