Do you personally view Derek Jeter as Black? How do you think the majority of fans view him?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The breh is racially ambiguous. Just like The Rock, if he was an actor they'd cast white kids as his children and most wouldn't bat an eye.

I remember one of my friends when I was like 11 called Triple H The Rock by accident, I corrected him like "How the fukk do you even mistake those two?" dude hit me like ":ld: There names both start with a T and they're both white"

I had a serious :dwillhuh: for a bit

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
The breh is racially ambiguous. Just like The Rock, if he was an actor they'd cast white kids as his children and most wouldn't bat an eye.

I remember one of my friends when I was like 11 called Triple H The Rock by accident, I corrected him like "How the fukk do you even mistake those two?" dude hit me like ":ld: There names both start with a T and they're both white"

I had a serious :dwillhuh: for a bit
Your friend is an idiot. I never thought the rock was a CAC,.

Daps
derek-jeter.jpg

:patrice:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Captain America if you think about it. But whats funny is Harold Reynolds dumbass said Dereks nephew ( who looks 100% black) looks like Derek I was like :stopitslime:

Reynolds also called Derek Jeter, deceased actor Michael Jeter.
tumblr_mesand11sl1qcnjlto2_400.png

the look alike in the face, not the hair

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Let's really analyze what WHITE is FIRST. What is "White?" They are the NEWEST "humans" on the planet. Let's really BREAK DOWN what these mammals are before we start to analyze what the FIRST humans are. :sas2:

THE TRIUMPH OF MELANIN. :blessed: