Do You Like Your Chest/Breast/Boobs/Nipples Paid Attention To During Xes?

Question in the title of the thread

• I am a male, and I like women to pay attention to it.

• I am a male, and I don't really care if women pay attention to it or not.

• I am a male and I prefer if she would never pay attention to my chest/nipples. It's wierd/a turn off

• I am a woman and I like when people pay attention to it during sex.

• I am a woman and I wouldn't mind if they never paid attention to my boobs.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maximus

All Star
Daps
Hell yeah, I do. I like them licked, sucked and rubbed in a semi-circular motion, especially when I'm on top. The feeling is:ahh:

You dudes claiming it's gay don't know what you're talking about, and you probably don't have any sexual experience worth noting anyway.

fukk outta here.:camby:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Hell yeah, I do. I like them licked, sucked and rubbed in a semi-circular motion, especially when I'm on top. The feeling is:ahh:

You dudes claiming it's gay don't know what you're talking about, and you probably don't have any sexual experience worth noting anyway.

fukk outta here.:camby:
nikkas don't even know how to enjoy sex :mjlol:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It's different, but great.
:wow: is it something that you find takes a great deal of time or do you have sensitive nipples? Mine are not really sensitive and need a nice amount of stimulation to get me worked up. But for me thats a step up from not liking it at all. I think i have the potential to orgasm from it but usually get impatient for other things in the process.
Lol don't answer if im asking to much, im just curious.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:wow: is it something that you find takes a great deal of time or do you have sensitive nipples? Mine are not really sensitive and need a nice amount of stimulation to get me worked up. But for me thats a step up from not liking it at all. I think i have the potential to orgasm from it but usually get impatient for other things in the process.
Lol don't answer if im asking to much, im just curious.
LOL You're good.

I'm a generally sensitive person (physically), and that includes my breasts. My husband figured out very quickly that they are one of my 'zones'; one day we were getting it in and he kept teasing me and playing with them and I came unexpectedly. I thought it was a one-off but he's done it multiples times (obviously) since then, so when we're having a quickie, he knows he can play with them for a bit and I'm "ret ta go" LOL

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
LOL You're good.

I'm a generally sensitive person (physically), and that includes my breasts. My husband figured out very quickly that they are one of my 'zones'; one day we were getting it in and he kept teasing me and playing with them and I came unexpectedly. I thought it was a one-off but he's done it multiples times (obviously) since then, so when we're having a quickie, he knows he can play with them for a bit and I'm "ret ta go" LOL
Sounds heavenly. Thanks for answering.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
getting your nipple licked by a female is weird IMO....its emasculating

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
F*ck anybody's opinion, her nibbling/licking on your nipple while getting you hard with her hand is :ohlawd: status, and always leads to a 45 minute beat session :shaq: Now if as a man you like getting your chest cupped and nipples sucked like a bish, that's a completely different story :whoa:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be with a man who likes his nipples sucked and nibbled on. Or if he likes anal sex or his ass licked.

I would never.

I like my nipples nibbled and sucked on by women. I don't think it means anything either. It's just another pleasure area and a turn on, nothing like anal sex, which has homosexual overtones.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
l6saOpv.gif
lol-reaction-gifs.gif

I actually heard the "opened chest" music in my head while looking at this.