Do You Like Your Chest/Breast/Boobs/Nipples Paid Attention To During Xes?

Question in the title of the thread

• I am a male, and I like women to pay attention to it.

• I am a male, and I don't really care if women pay attention to it or not.

• I am a male and I prefer if she would never pay attention to my chest/nipples. It's wierd/a turn off

• I am a woman and I like when people pay attention to it during sex.

• I am a woman and I wouldn't mind if they never paid attention to my boobs.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Had to lay some groundrules down on chicks who I know like to start roaming with them fingers/lips on some :huhldup: shyt. My :flabbynsick: physique don't lend itself to that sort of behavior. If you want to put nipples in your mouth, I can make a few calls and get some of the finest breast meats to pacify you with while I do my thing.:mjpls: Wanna try that?
...........They never do.:mjcry:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Its fruity as hell, in my opinion, for a man to get his nipples played with or sucked.

A female or two or three or ten tried that shyt and I always end up feeling mad uncomfortable like- this doesnt feel good in a pleasurable way, nor does it look good.

Its always the bytches that be sexually adventurous too... STOP IT. You are not ahead of the curve.

THIS

Its a woman whos had bad sexual experiences whos being told it will make her sex life more exciting :stopitslime:

What she dont know is good dikk >>>>> all that bullshyt you get from a magazine article from bytches who aint getting fukked proper...

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I would love to be able to cum just by breast and nipple play alone. I wonder what kinda orgasm that would be?:jbhmm:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
bytches like to be touched during sex..... I believe a lot of you nikkas are virgins or get no puss........ I be scared to choke hoes because I don't want to kill them though....... So I just grab their jaws or above the throat neck, jaw area.....