do you let a female pay for you?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
If you asked the girl out then you have to pay for the date.

It's scary how effeminate today's men are. We have closeted bisexuals who love to sport skinny jeans and now we have 'men' who refuse to pay for dates. And you wonder why women fly to Jamaica to get their back blown by Dexter.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
if you follow the rule of "whoever invites pays" then more often than not I pay because i'm usually the one tryin to get face to wit a new chick, but if she wanna pay then i aint gone turn down nothin but my collar

thats what it is if you ask out thats you pay in my eyes and most likely its the male if she ask to help with bill then yeah lets go love a female like that but havent met one yet at least not on the first date.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It all depends on each individual situation. I've been on dates with females and it was like a mutual invite to go out and kick it. I'll pay 4 dinner, the chic would pay for drinks at the bar we would go after dinner, I may get a round of drinks too. I'm not gonna sit back and let a chick pay for everydamn thing while I sit back like a bum. Only time I'm lettin a chick pay for everything is if I'm on some mackin shyyt and I'm milkin a byttch for bread. But that's a entirley different story:youngsabo:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Damm yall nikkas that broke yall making bytches pay :heh:

Now I understand if you're in a relationship and yall got your own system but come on no woman should be paying on a first date.

Matter fact no date till yall together.

Yall nikkas cheap for real :beli:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah..from a strictly fair point of view i should but pride is pride.