do you let a female pay for you?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
when u go out with a NEW bytch somewhere, and it comes time to pay, do u go for your wallet first, or do u wait for her to pay for u?

or is it 50/50?

if she set up the date...9 times outta 10 she payin....if i do it im payin...if we doin shyt together jus to be doin 50/50

shyt aint that serious..u gone shyt it out anyway:myman:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
if you follow the rule of "whoever invites pays" then more often than not I pay because i'm usually the one tryin to get face to wit a new chick, but if she wanna pay then i aint gone turn down nothin but my collar

I never understood this "rule". First off how many women actually invite a nikka out on a date and on top of hat they still going expect you to pay cause of "tradition" or whatever :dry:.

Anyways I got this friend who argue about this with on the regular. She always be saying the guy "always" have to pay and I just be like :childplease: gtfoh, those traditional norms were thrown in the bushes when women started gaining independence.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
if you follow the rule of "whoever invites pays" then more often than not I pay because i'm usually the one tryin to get face to wit a new chick, but if she wanna pay then i aint gone turn down nothin but my collar
My co-worker just said the exact same thing about our job offering us overtime. She said she wasn't turning nothing down but her collar. She had me laughing then too!!!!

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Make that bytch pay for the dikk:shaq:

Or go the NaS route pay and shell owe you back like 40 acers to blacks. After that you can say life is good.:myman:

But i prefer making her earn her dikk down:shaq:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Until we're established we each pay for ourselves. I'm not letting some stranger pay for me like I'm a fukkin bum. I'm not paying for her like she's a child.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never understood this "rule". First off how many women actually invite a nikka out on a date and on top of hat they still going expect you to pay cause of "tradition" or whatever :dry:.

Anyways I got this friend who argue about this with on the regular. She always be saying the guy "always" have to pay and I just be like :childplease: gtfoh, those traditional norms were thrown in the bushes when women started gaining independence.
The rule is a female's attempt at logic. Only a fool would be defeated by it because she says it knowing she's not gonna ask a man out. He'll have to both ask and pay.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game

I don't know about you but women invite me out all the time, and the rule answers your question, its the reason why not many women will invite a man out then expect you to pay, its not because of logic, women dont use that

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
A real pimp will always make her pay, getting money outta b!tch ass.

But I'm not a pimp so if its a 1st date or I asked her out I will pay for her meal.

I've had women buy me a meal before tho so I ain't mad. It depends on how I'm feeling but if ur the one that asked the other person out u will usually end up stuck with the check...