Do you judge people who can't handle.....

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
spicy food

sweat-sweating.gif

lettuce discuss.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
"Spicy" is subjective. Can't say I've given it much thought at all. Black American food can have a LITTLE kick to it but we're not like Thailand or Ethiopians if thats what kinda spiciness you're getting at

I'm talking like buffalo is

9318a63622acf902c38178f79c72d597

not some hotter than the sun scole units or whatever its called :russ:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
How spicy? I like spice but overly spicy food is not pleasant I’m eating for enjoyment not to blow up a toilet the next day or have my mouth burn so bad I can’t taste anything

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
How spicy? I like spice but overly spicy food is not pleasant I’m eating for enjoyment not to blow up a toilet the next day or have my mouth burn so bad I can’t taste anything

Breh some the spots that ask you for the "level" of spice you know they not playing :damn:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
maaaaan getting older is trash NGL :dead:
I used to want all the spicy shyt until I had one of those ghost pepper wings from Popeye's a couple years ago.
It really didn't make my mouth hot like that but it felt like the spices went straight to my heart :damn:

Been cautious about spicy shyt ever since :pachaha:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I used to want all the spicy shyt until I had one of those ghost pepper wings from Popeye's a couple years ago.
It really didn't make my mouth hot like that but it felt like the spices went straight to my heart :damn:

Been cautious about spicy shyt ever since :pachaha:

My kids all about spicy challenges.....breh I done did them all :damn:

I like spice but damn.

I did a wing challenge with them at a Thai spot and had to fake it hardbody :sadcam:

• Haha
Reactions: 315

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Was with a friend who wanted pho for lunch. She went in there bragging about how she loves spicy food and added chili oil to her order. bytch was crying from the spice smh.

Had to look at her like this:scust:the rest of the day.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends. I will eat Thai spicy level stuff and age hasn't gotten in the way. People sweating to cayenne is annoying to watch.

That said, I had some ghost pepper chicken sliders that had my stomach burning so bad I called off work :russ: It wasn't because I couldn't work, its that the shyts I had required immediate showers. I was throwing hot mud every few hours the following day. It was rough.
maaaaan getting older is trash NGL :dead:
As a man who can no longer get on a coaster without nausea 20-30 seconds in, I feel this. 3 straight coasters last year I went from :youngsabo: to :unimpressed:in no time. Trying not to fukking barf.