Coli brehs who own homes, how many of ya'll live in predominately white neighborhoods?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mexicans party hard as fukk and on random days by the way. i would not recommend having some of them live behind you.

especially if they have a pool, they playing that mexican country music til like 3 am on a wednesday with random ass splashing in the pool. i think one day i heard a chicken in their backyard, i think they must have killed it and ate it because it stopped chirping. :damn:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Very nicely mixed neighborhood but majority immigrants. Indians can’t decorate a new house for shyt. They stay having the worst looking houses on the block. Only folks that keep the landscaping and grass right are me and the cacs. Most of the black folks are renting :francis:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Majority white, but our culdesac is roughly 50/50. Everyone is old though, which is good and bad. This whole city is going to look different in 15-20years.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
mexicans party hard as fukk and on random days by the way. i would not recommend having some of them live behind you.

especially if they have a pool, they playing that mexican country music til like 3 am on a wednesday with random ass splashing in the pool. i think one day i heard a chicken in their backyard, i think they must have killed it and ate it because it stopped chirping. :damn:
I have Mexicans around me too and you ain't lying at all. They be loud as fukk and making them weird ass mexican laugh noises. The other day I had a damn chicken roaming my front yard and you know where it came from. :russ: On the flip they be having some bad ass brehittas over there :whew:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Very nicely mixed neighborhood but majority immigrants. Indians can’t decorate a new house for shyt. They stay having the worst looking houses on the block. Only folks that keep the landscaping and grass right are me and the cacs. Most of the black folks are renting :francis:
My direct neighbors are asians and they keep their yard nice as fukk. Pretty cool older couple. We got indians and some white folks too. I'd say 50% black and 50% indian, white, asian and hispanic.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
My direct neighbors are asians and they keep their yard nice as fukk. Pretty cool older couple. We got indians and some white folks too. I'd say 50% black and 50% indian, white, asian and hispanic.
Got an Asian couple across from me that won’t pick up trash/newspaper flyers or pull weeds growing in their driveway for shyt. Will step over all of that and jump in their car. We need to trade Asians….

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We're the Black house in San Diego surrounded by mainly White and some Asian.
In LA mainly around Mexican and Asian neighbors, but not the only Black folks.
Both situations are good. No complaints.

Completely cosign the thing about Mexican Mariachi music blasting.
One of my neighbors legit got a Mariachi band they're in that plays from time to time live.
I really don't mind it though because it feels lively.
That trumpet :mjlol::heh:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We're the Black house in San Diego surrounded by mainly White and some Asian.
In LA mainly around Mexican and Asian neighbors, but not the only Black folks.
Both situations are good. No complaints.

Completely cosign the thing about Mexican Mariachi music blasting.
One of my neighbors legit got a Mariachi band they're in that plays from time to time live.
I really don't mind it though because it feels lively.
That trumpet :mjlol::heh:
Whats funny is they be having so much damn fun its hard to even get mad. I be wanting to go over there some time like Ayyyy homes pass me a corona foo!

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Yeah we do. Basically it was a decision due to the commute to the wife's job. We both grew up in Black neighborhoods and our previous residences were in Black or 50/50 neighborhoods. Luckily our neighbors are cool, we are in Jack and Jill, and my kids play sports/do activities in Black areas of Philly or NJ so we aren't isolating ourselves.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Damn ya'll don't have an HOA?
We have an HOA that’s in total disarray, bruh. Fights and cops called at our last two meetings and someone arrested at that first meeting. The yards are supposed to be covered by the HOA but we had to switch to another management company after it was found out they were robbing us and hiring relatives for all landscaping and other services. Lawns now look like shyt, sprinklers system fir public areas broken so the grass is dead, trash everywhere and weeds are out of control until someone can get control of the budget. These folks wont lift a finger to even try to keep their yards decent until things are back under control. A fukin mess

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
White, Mexican and black, in that order

Didn't care about demographics, saw an opportunity to buy a house at a very good deal as long as you paid in full upfront. I have no mortgage. Don't care about neighbors

Caught an assault charge that was later dropped cause these cacs love little catsize mini bytch dogs, we own houses have that dog shyt in your back yard, not my front lawn.

I've been left alone ever since then and no one gets in my business or bothers me nor my lawn :myman: