Coli brehs who own homes, how many of ya'll live in predominately white neighborhoods?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We have an HOA that’s in total disarray, bruh. Fights and cops called at our last two meetings and someone arrested at that first meeting. The yards are supposed to be covered by the HOA but we had to switch to another management company after it was found out they were robbing us and hiring relatives for all landscaping and other services. Lawns now look like shyt, sprinklers system fir public areas broken so the grass is dead, trash everywhere and weeds are out of control until someone can get control of the budget. These folks wont lift a finger to even try to keep their yards decent until things are back under control. A fukin mess
:picard: shyt sound deep, good luck with that breh. My HOA is super strict, starting to make me appreciate it reading your post :russ:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Good mix of all races

Just got a new neighbor on my right side actually buddy from the middle east and closed at 8.75%

Cant believe he told me that shyt 😭

He friendly as fukk 🤣 done texted me on what's app a few times already

Hope he ready for fourth of July I'm bout to fukk the block up this year

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
I live in a primarily black subdivision of about 52 homes. I'd say there about 4 white families, 1 Asian family, and an Indian (from India) family that moved in 2 months ago. All my direct neighbors are black. One neighbor to the right is older and seem bougie, and 3 Tesla's in the driveway. The neigbor to the left is a black couple in their 30s, they cool. Neighbor across from me is cool, older black couple with the man be chilling outside with his garage open at night, listening to old school music. Black kids be shooting hoops in each other driveways throughout the subdivision. No drama or crime from what I've seen.

I definitely like where I live. Only 3 miles from the city, and a long bike trail that goes into the city.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We have an HOA that’s in total disarray, bruh. Fights and cops called at our last two meetings and someone arrested at that first meeting. The yards are supposed to be covered by the HOA but we had to switch to another management company after it was found out they were robbing us and hiring relatives for all landscaping and other services. Lawns now look like shyt, sprinklers system fir public areas broken so the grass is dead, trash everywhere and weeds are out of control until someone can get control of the budget. These folks wont lift a finger to even try to keep their yards decent until things are back under control. A fukin mess
Get out while you can