Do you have/would you get tattoos?

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your occupation doesn't allow tats. I'm pretty sure there was an :mjpls: clause that you failed to read which stated no tats, timberland boots or durags. Boy, I just turned 25 again and I think you should mind your business about my age.
there is a :mjpls: clause...I'd even consider one on my forearm, but then i wouldnt be able to roll up my sleeves at work.

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
I want one on my stomach, but I'm afraid it might hurt. I never smoked a day in my life, but I might puff one when I get the balls to get my first tat.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I'd only get one on my leg, but it has to be something cool as fukk or with a meaning... but I'm not that deep for a meaning.
I hate seeing my fellow classmates getting tattoos for no reason and end up getting tats like "Death before Dishonor" "Only God Can Trust Me" or girls just randomly getting stars for no reason :upsetfavre:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:huhldup: Yuck, aint no way in hell Jazzy is ruining his body with a tattoo, cant stand them, look terrible once you get to this :ld: age, there's also a stigma against them, especially the people who heavily tat their necks and shyt :scusthov:. :heh: fukk dat shyt.

Geek

Pro
Daps
Ever since I seen my Uncles tattoos as youngin' I have always wanted one, didn't think I was gonna end so into it. I was getting tatted once a month for a whole and this past year I've had to cut down to bi-monthly appoinments, but since I just secured a full time job I can get back into getting them down monthly.

First one was an outline of Thailand on my right forearm.
Next one was an outline of Mexico on the inside of my left bicep.
Third was a stencil of Virgin de Guadeloupe with a skull on my left forearm.
Fourth piece was a stencil outline of long horns head with the Texas flag filling it.
Fifth piece was the Hanya mask coverup on my right upper arm. Mask is purple.
Sixth piece was th Virgin de Guadeloupe done in a sort traditional style; had stars running under her. This is on my upper left arm with just an inch of space between this one and the stencil one.
Current piece is an octopus with his tentacles wrapped around my left arm/wrist. Background is typical Japanese styled waves.

After that Im just gonna fill the left arm with a bunch of random tradional tats that include interests, experiences, culture, and things of that nature. Nothing too big since theres not much space left.

Going to start thinking up pieces for my legs. Only want them to go up to middle thigh.
I have no idea what I want to get on my back; maybe something combining Mexican/Thai imagery.

Leaving the ribs for last.

If you're thinking about getting one, think hard about it.
You also don't have to get something with a meaning; if Im getting something done that has information on my I am/where I came from I try to get it done in a style that I find appealing.

Theres nothing wrong with getting tattoos of some random ish, just make sure it looks good.

I don't know since I dont these look on dark skin, but traditional tattoos are the thing right now.

Always do your research on an artist if you are serious about getting real work done. Good work doesn't come cheap.

fukk cant believe I typed all that shyt.

After work vape sesh got me like...
griBLbB.png

Daps
None.

At this point, especially being a male having clear skin is like being a unicorn:win:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I do. I have a 3/4 sleeve on my right arm, and a single piece on my left shoulder.