Do you have/would you get tattoos?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
don't have any personally, i don't really think they're for me and i don't have anything i want permanently marked on my body at the moment :manny:

nothing against people who do have them though, i like the artistic aspect of it when they actually have some meaning to the person. i've sat through a few brutal sessions w friends who have a few.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I have a feeling if I get one, then I'm going to only want more. I could care less how I look down the line. In fact, seeing older folks with tattoos is awesome.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I have one! a small elephant on my ankle

That's cool.

anytime I see a girl with a tattoo on their ankle or foot, it just makes me think that they don't want anyone to see them and they most likely probably were hesistant about getting one and probably shouldn't of got a tattoo if that was the case. That's my opinion though.

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
That's cool.

anytime I see a girl with a tattoo on their ankle or foot, it just makes me think that they don't want anyone to see them and they most likely probably were hesistant about getting one and probably shouldn't of got a tattoo if that was the case. That's my opinion though.
I got it there because that's the only place my dad would let me get it, because he didn't want the tattoo artist touching me

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO. 1. i was lying, but I would get one and 2. don't ever put me in your age group again
Your occupation doesn't allow tats. I'm pretty sure there was an :mjpls: clause that you failed to read which stated no tats, timberland boots or durags. Boy, I just turned 25 again and I think you should mind your business about my age.