Do you have/ever had big rims on your car?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
First off, are we still doing rims in 2015 :dahell:
How big are yours? What type of vehicle do/did you have them on? :lupe:

Did it help your p*ssy rate go or is that just a myth? Not that I need the "extra help", I'm eating good, but always been curious, do n!ggas with rims on their whip really have b!tches just throwing themselves at them :lupe:

Did you/do you notice an increase in attention from law enforcement? :lupe:

Does having big rims really negatively effect the handling of the vehicle? I know the vehicle will handle differently, but, was the change in handling for better or for worse or just nuetral with little to no change in handling at all? :lupe:

Does it really mess up the transmission when you have big rims? I'm no certified mechanic but know my way around the engine pretty well and I just cannot connect how 'big rims effects the performance of the transmission' :mindblown:...

... does it? :lupe:

What age do you consider to be too old to be putting rims on your car? :lupe:

edit: If you have pics of your sh!ts, links to pics of your sh!ts, whatever, share them.

Last edited:
Daps
I have 20" Vossens on my g35. Granted the car came with 19s stock so there's barely a difference. Only issue I have with them is fender clearance, but that's because i'm slammed to the ground.

Overall nothing negative really. You might see a difference in handling if your car comes with dinky ass 15 or 16" stockies and you go HAM and throw some 20s on the whip :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
stupid-rims.jpg

Wassup nikka :youngsabo:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Big rims is played the fukk out. It just looks stupid now

Eh, to each his own. One thing I realized is that folks have their own culture.

Rims aren't played out, being tacky is played out. I've seen dude rock 24's/26's with the candy paint and it was hard as fukk. I've seen dudes with 20's have their joint looking tacky.

Live and let live.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Never too old for rims. ~20s are always nice and a good look on anything but sports cars in my opinion. Now big dumb ass rims aint a good look but to each his own.

How it affects a person getting p*ssy :patrice:anybody that dresses clean, looks nice, with a nice looking clean car with or without 20s is gonna eat.

About 8 years ago I had a clean buick lesabre with a custom paint job, 20s, tints, and all that shyt. Yes you will be a cop magnet

If your car has a good transmission big rims aren't a factor in making it go bad, as far as I know. The speed youre speedometer reads will be slightly off

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Have had 4 cars and I've kept them all stock rm but with upgraded stock rims.....

For me, no need in putting money into aesthetics on a car that depreciates.

Car dealership looking at chu like :rudy::camby::mjlol: with trying to upsale your trade.

What fukkin car company need to do is make non- splintering windshields. DC summers be killing my shyt.