Do you have empathy for fat people or you hate them? I feel like saying “you can change all this!!” 🗣️

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's extremely probable that obese kids have some kind of trauma or dysfunction at home, so yeah

It really is genes for some people tho. For example -

My sister has always struggled with her weight. I've always been on the thin side. We grew up in the same house so we couldn't have been eating very much different. And I was never especially athletic or active either, so it's not like I was working out regularly. Nor was I ever particularly health conscious or restricting calories. Some people really are unlucky.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's extremely probable that obese kids have some kind of trauma or dysfunction at home, so yeah
The obese kids are victims of negligent parents so they have my sympathy. Especially as they continue to eat away their feelings throughout their life.

I tend to be very supportive of fat folks that are trying to get ahold of their weight and I'm glad most people are encouraging as well.

My sister has always struggled with her weight. I've always been on the thin side. We grew up in the same house so we couldn't have been eating very much different. And I was never especially athletic or active either, so it's not like I was working out regularly. Nor was I ever particularly health conscious or restricting calories. Some people really are unlucky.
That's life though. Some are going to be handed genes that makes life more difficult. I would hope there are parents present that can help compensate by providing more nutritious meals, encouraging more physical activity, etc. but more often kids are left to their own devices and never get on the right track.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

That's an excuse breh. After a certain amount of time as an adult you understand it doesn't take much to cause you to gain weight and should adjust your diet accordingly. If anything it should be a blessing to hold weight that way since now you can spend less on food and dining.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I used to be kinda fat like in my early mid dubs trying to adjust to my adult body. Biggest I was I think was 220. I’m skinny now so I know what it takes to lose weight and I know how one gets fat so yeah I hate fat people they usually smell and no one wants to sit next to them on the plane/bus/train. They are always hungry even though they’re huge but this is for like really fat if you’re just pudgy that’s ok you’re just American.
:picard: :damn: :dead: :snoop::mjlol::lolbron::russ:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I mean some of them have genetic conditions. Some are lazy fat fukks eating donuts and fried shyt all day and never exercise. Some gained weight and gave up. How are we to know? That's their burden to carry.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I have some empathy for them because everyone assumes they been that size forever or body types are uniform. I've always been smaller than not but I know there's folks who with any small window of inactivity will blow up.

That being said if you've let yourself get 400 pounds you had enough of a ramp-up period to try to get it under control.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
cat-cute.gif

full

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If any other group of disabled people had the power to fix their disability with 6 to 12 months of conditioning. They would.
Imagine being a wheel chair and you can't walk because you too fat,
versus a person with spinal injury who cant walk. Promise you if you told the spinal person eating right and exercising would fix his back, they'd do it.