Do you have empathy for fat people or you hate them? I feel like saying “you can change all this!!” 🗣️

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I used to, till I realised they resent you for not doing things for their own convenience and will blame you for doing things outside of their capability. “You knew I couldn’t do so and so, so why are you doing it.” Go sit down somewhere with your worn out ball sockets. It is very indicative of a mindset I will no longer tolerate.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sure, I want them to make better lifestyle choices because it benefits society as a whole if people live longer and healthier. I also think most obese people have some basic understanding that they're unhealthy and need to change, but various factors prevent or delay it. That's the case for a lot of people regardless of weight, in regards to many different things: you know you need to do something but keep putting it off while things get worse.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’m indifferent towards them… until I see one of them stop at my aisle on a flight… then I look at them :merchant: and pray “please don’t sit next to me”.

And then they look at their ticket again, look at me with the:manny: expression and sit next to me. I hit them with the:stopitslime: and that’s when I hope a bloodcot punishes their fat ass for their poor life decisions, spilling over into my life.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have 2 levels.

I am empathetic to those who probably grew up with poor eating habits or issues related to food and just turned big. I often see them in the fast food line, self concious, always pulling their shirts away from their bottom and just look sad af as they walk out with bags of food that will only make them bigger.

They know they look like the size of 3 normal sized people at times, must be hard :to: They probably would be open to losing weight, but don't know where to start, no support, a lifetime of bad habits

but then you have

GettyImages-1137221177-1555341573-1000x894.jpg

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

Those who dont give AF. Just eating eating eating. .....i'll end my rant there :scusthov:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I’m indifferent towards them… until I see one of them stop at my aisle on a flight… then I look at them :merchant: and pray “please don’t sit next to me”.

And then they look at their ticket again, look at me with the:manny: expression and sit next to me. I hit them with the:stopitslime: and that’s when I hope a bloodcot punishes their fat ass for their poor life decisions, spilling over into my life.

passive aggressive fakkit