Do You Guys Remember How You Felt When You First Played Halo 1?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Halo 1 only had like 3 stand out boards. You better go pull of COD 4 maps before you start with that malarkey. And COD was just the evolution of CE. hell Halo 2 was superior.

damnation
chill out
prisoner
hang em high
wizard
battle creek

>>>>>>>>>> any COD map...ever

honestly, you can;t compare these two games...two completely different fps games, cod is more in line with the battlefield's, killzones n shyt...mechanically

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I remember loving part 1 so much I ran out the first day to cop my first ethernet hub the minute they did the XBConnect hack so you could play online through the system link option.

That shyt had me :gladbron: :gladbron: :gladbron:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember playing it & being like I can't believe all this sh!t going on at the same time. When the flood came it was one of the best gaming experiences ever.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
First console FPS where they got the controls right, bottle that with coop campaign, 4 players split screen, LAN and internet play (xbc)...

shyt was :blessed:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man think about how ugly those tv's were we were playing on back then.Then we were playing 4 player split screen like it was the greatest thing in the world.And it was at the time.Everybody racing for that camo.