Do you feel sorry for devs that have to "crunch"?

You feel sorry for them?

• Yeah

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Nah

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you have to put in overtime to meet a deadline, that's a symptom of poor planning by the people in charge. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, can't get fooled again.

You really that glad about taking 50+ hours worth of L :mjlol:? You're supposed to brag about sub 40 hour work weeks while getting paid for more. Coli dudes LOVE putting their Ls on display for the world:russ:.
I don’t know how you got the impression that I was bragging in that post.:skip: :what:

I’m just saying from a person that has to work an 80+ hour week once a month seeing some people complain about a 50 hour work week is kind of funny to me. :what:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I'm a person that refuses to work overtime and I've done just fine in my life. So yes, I feel for them. But you couldn't pay me enough to work more than 40 hours a week.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
50?:mjlol:
I’m working 80+ hours next week and then working 50 the week after.:heh:
Right, I'm on 30 and its Monday.

The truth is no-one is truly empathetic to how things get done as long as it gets done and they ain't doing it. Coltan is mined in Africa and is used in electronics. Mostly done by children and overseen by warlords. Brehs DGAF as long as they get that new iPhone. Diamonds are mined in South Africa with the miners working in unsafe conditions and have their human rights violated. But look at me shine tho.

China's human rights record is out for the world to see, people still but products from them.

My point is if you GAF you would boycott products. But most people express fake concern and still contribute to fukkery.