Do you feel loyal to your coutry? Would you die for your country?

lakinta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few peeps breh? :unsure:

Who do you think sold those millions of Africans? :unsure:

The white man was chillen on the beach while we killed and captured our own people to sell them for some alchohol and guns :snoop:

african slave trade to the US stopped in 1808 when there were just over a million slaves in the US - many of those had simply been reimported from the Caribbean. by 1860 there were over 4 million african slaves, meaning guaranteed 3 million were the product of sick white dudes breeding them to work in their house of in the fields.

plus the white man was not chillin on no beach. he was actively murdering indigenous people in the americas; barring that, he was letting his diseases do the work.

dont excuse the anglo-saxon's crimes breh :leostare:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
african slave trade to the US stopped in 1808 when there were just over a million slaves in the US - many of those had simply been reimported from the Caribbean. by 1860 there were over 4 million african slaves, meaning guaranteed 3 million were the product of sick white dudes breeding them to work in their house of in the fields.

plus the white man was not chillin on no beach. he was actively murdering indigenous people in the americas; barring that, he was letting his diseases do the work.

dont excuse the anglo-saxon's crimes breh :leostare:

Good point :ehh:

Im not condoning slavery but i just wanted to clear up the misconception that Africans had no part in it.

We sold our neighbors to the white man :snoop:

But hey look at the professional leagues, now whos winning :troll:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point :ehh:

Im not condoning slavery but i just wanted to clear up the misconception that Africans had no part in it.

We sold our neighbors to the white man :snoop:
But hey look at the professional leagues, now whos winning :troll:

AND we got Jesus out of the deal too!!

:blessed:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
No I rather have cac rednecks die in war while I enjoy my life.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I am a former Marine and Desert Storm Vet. I don't care if NONE of you respect me for what I've gone through in order to claim that title.....and it is a title. I pledged my life to fight for this country and it's allies, all of it's citizens, and the Constitution of the United States, here and abroad. Whether you understand it or not, I give a damn about preserving the freedoms, rights and privileges all of you living in this country take for granted each and every day.

This country is far from 'perfect', but if you feel no loyalty to it for what you've gotten from it, you are more than free to leave.

SemperFidelisDeathB4Dishonor-1.jpg

Why you gotta get on your high horse on this "YOU ALL TAKE FOR GRANTED THE RIGHTS I FIGHT FOR!!!" you dont know how people feel about the rights and privileges theyve been granted... the sense of self-importance with alot of army dudes is really pretentious.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Costanza said:
Why you gotta get on your high horse on this "YOU ALL TAKE FOR GRANTED THE RIGHTS I FIGHT FOR!!!" you dont know how people feel about the rights and privileges theyve been granted... the sense of self-importance with alot of army dudes is really pretentious.

They don't even understand the rights and privileges they have in this country.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a former Marine and Desert Storm Vet. I don't care if NONE of you respect me for what I've gone through in order to claim that title.....and it is a title. I pledged my life to fight for this country and it's allies, all of it's citizens, and the Constitution of the United States, here and abroad. Whether you understand it or not, I give a damn about preserving the freedoms, rights and privileges all of you living in this country take for granted each and every day.

This country is far from 'perfect', but if you feel no loyalty to it for what you've gotten from it, you are more than free to leave.

SemperFidelisDeathB4Dishonor-1.jpg

i dont think anyone in here is disrespectin u or the sacrifices soldiers make, if anyone is theyre a fakkit.

personally i wouldnt fight for this country tho

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amerikkka? :heh: Yeah phuckin right.

When the Sean Bell's, Trayvon Martins, etc. stop happening then we can talk. :birdman:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:scusthov::pacspit:

Seriously though,minus being a conspiracy realist i think Paytriotism/Ethnocentrism and the inevitable xenophobia that arises from such is idiotically ignorant to begin with,this universe is infinite and your reppin a pi-croscopic micro dot of a dot of a dot of a dot of a dot infinitum etc