Do you feel loyal to your coutry? Would you die for your country?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: Die for a country that has oppressed and discriminated against my race for centuries? Hell no

But I am glad I was born here

You could have been one of those starving African kids with the bloated stomachs begging for 10 cents a month :usure:

Plus its not like Africans weren't selling each other to the white man anyway.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I truly question whether I would even die for my family members, so I am DEFINITELY NOT going to die in the name of the country. fukk outta here.

Hell, I doubt I would even FIGHT for the country.

lakinta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could have been one of those starving African kids with the bloated stomachs begging for 10 cents a month :usure:

Plus its not like Africans weren't selling each other to the white man anyway.

:comeon: there's a difference between african tribes trafficking a few peeps here and there, versus white dudes buying millions of Africans, throwing them on overloaded boats, and then breeding them as a cheap labor force until 1865.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
!f some sh!t popped off & ! felt my loved ones were !n ser!ous danger !d f!ght to support em & keep em safe, !f some r!ch wh!te man tells me to go f!ght n!ggas !n a fore!gn country over some pol!t!cal bullsh!t wh!le they home ch!ll!n !n they mans!on :ufdup:

!m more worried about pol!ce, that wh!te man who wont h!re my ass & that hat!n n!gga down the block than some dude !n a turban across the globe...

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I am a former Marine and Desert Storm Vet. I don't care if NONE of you respect me for what I've gone through in order to claim that title.....and it is a title. I pledged my life to fight for this country and it's allies, all of it's citizens, and the Constitution of the United States, here and abroad. Whether you understand it or not, I give a damn about preserving the freedoms, rights and privileges all of you living in this country take for granted each and every day.

This country is far from 'perfect', but if you feel no loyalty to it for what you've gotten from it, you are more than free to leave.

SemperFidelisDeathB4Dishonor-1.jpg

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: there's a difference between african tribes trafficking a few peeps here and there, versus white dudes buying millions of Africans, throwing them on overloaded boats, and then breeding them as a cheap labor force until 1865.

A few peeps breh? :unsure:

Who do you think sold those millions of Africans? :unsure:

The white man was chillen on the beach while we killed and captured our own people to sell them for some alchohol and guns :snoop:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Yeah, but I ain't goin over seas to shyt in a can for 3 years :yeshrug:

Let these nikkas march into the D. Guerrilla tactics and Nike sock bombs, my nikka :birdman: