Do you feel loyal to your coutry? Would you die for your country?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I don't feel anything other than the fact that I was born here. I mean, why are people fighting in the name of a piece of land. We all share the same landmass on earth and drink the same water. This loyalty to whatever country bullshyt is something we need to get rid of to unite and evolve .

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I would die for my family and friends. If some shyt popped off and I gotta suit and fight against another country just to make sure my peoples will be safe then :salute: Semper Fi nikkas

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you would have to never use anything the government has provided for you in order for me to respect this statement. you didn't think this one through. im not gonna join the army or anything but part of you has to be glad you were born in america and not mexico.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I would die for my family and friends. If some shyt popped off and I gotta suit and fight against another country just to make sure my peoples will be safe then :salute: Semper Fi nikkas

All the more reason why we need to get rid of this international barrier bullshyt.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Like Will said, I'd die in a heartbeat to protect the folks I love.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If my country drafted me then i would go and defend this country that has given me more freedom than any other country in the world. You guys born here might not appreciate it but as a man born in Africa were you dont even have a chance to make it in life.

I would definitely die for this country if it asked me to, im just not volunteering :lolbron:

lakinta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, i don't owe this nation-state jack sh-it. pretty sure my indigenous ancestors -- if left alone -- would have eventually come up with all the things the US offers i.e public education, a safety net, etc. damn cacs. :demonic:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: Die for a country that has oppressed and discriminated against my race for centuries? Hell no

But I am glad I was born here