Do You Feel Like A Servant or Woman,When You Have To Cook,Clean/ Household Duties

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What kind of silly ass question is this?

Whatever the fck I want it to be.......Get your troll ass out my thread....you don't even got a man to cook or clean for....what you can do is go help @Poitier from being a fakkit....He's in desperate need of some puss......he's stalking men online now, now that women curve him.....

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@MoonGoddess Stupid ass dyke ho.....if you didn't want to answer then bypass the thread........hos need to take yall ass back to LSA

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess Stupid ass dyke ho.....if you didn't want to answer then bypass the thread........hos need to take yall ass back to LSA
bd931a82d6bef5fa4ebaeb14b3f02579.jpg

:umad:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Then why would you ask women this question?

You can either answer or get the fck on somewhere....either or....I do what I want...Go give @Poitier some p*ssy....he's now stalking men....help him out, before he becomes the next Elliot rodgers......next time you got something to shyt out your mouth....bypass my threads....

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Nope. Like Juicy said I'm not expected too and it's appreciated. If am doing traditional roles he is too. He takes out the trash, fixes things that I can't and touches the yucky things I don't want to :noah: and it's not an obligation. He washes his own draws. Pays for things I'll fix him plate, drink and other things :lawd:

I'm that type of woman tho and it works for us. I don't judge others.

Last edited:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nope. Like Juicy said I'm not expected and it's appreciated. If am doing traditional roles he is too. He takes out the trash, fixes things that I can't and touches the yucky things I don't want to :noah: and it's not an obligation. He washes his own draws. Pays for things I'll fix him plate, drink and other things :lawd:

I'm that type of woman tho and it works for us. I don't judge others.

Now this is the type of answer the thread is looking for. Thank you sis....Please don't mind my anger in this thread...But females that come at me sideways get it back in return...all they had to do was answer as you did....:salute:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now this is the type of answer the thread is looking for. Thank you sis....Please don't mind my anger in this thread...But females that come at me sideways get it back in return...all they had to do was answer as you did....:salute:
No one came at you sideways. You were asked two valid questions, and you chose to respond in a very bytchmade way. :manny:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No one came at you sideways. You were asked two valid questions, and you chose to respond in a very bytchmade way. :manny:

No you and your questions are dumb as fck....plus you have no man...therefore you should've bypassed the thread from the jump....unless you cook and clean for your vibrator.......