Do you ever yearn to play old games?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still own most of the old games I'd want to play. I also own a Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Boy, 3DS XL, PS Vita, PSTV, Slim PS2, Super Slim PS3, PS4 Pro, Xbox 360 E, and a BC Xbox Series X to cover the rest.

Anton

All Star
Daps
buffy the vampire slayer chaos bleeds.. aint played it since i was a shorty..

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The 1st Saints Row online multiplayer Blinged out ride

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Ghost Recon,Wolfenstein,Mech Assault

Miss them old Xbox live days, we had it so good before they fukked up online gaming

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Yea, MVP Baseball 05, specifically the owner mode. You could stack your team with as many created players as you want and could make unfair trades with other teams :russ:

I'd give an left nut for a modern MLB or NBA game to have that feature :mjcry:

Also the OG Train Simulator, Microsoft in 2001 had a much better Train Sim than the Dovetail games glitchy POS they call an Train Simulator that came out like 15 years later :shaq2: The modern sim "Train Sim World" is decent though. It's just the dovetail games train simuator which is ehh due on not being able to control track switches in free roam and other trash features.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The 1st Saints Row online multiplayer Blinged out ride

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Ghost Recon,Wolfenstein,Mech Assault

Miss them old Xbox live days, we had it so good before they fukked up online gaming
The splinter cell series is being remastered so hopefully thse online portions pop off again
Return to castle wolfenstien was a beast back then. COD2 was THEE launch title to have

And Ghost Recon.. Just hiding in open fields where you had to communicate to even almost survive. It was waaaay more tactical then.
That's why I don't even be taking these dudes seriously that be taking these shooters seriously. Clown shyt
We came up on Rainbow 6 when shyt was hardcore... But the toned down version of Rainbow 6 are dope as well like Black Arrow.
I would play that shyt right now, fukk a remaster, the OG game