Do you ever yearn to play old games?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not want, but YEARN my nikka :yeshrug:

Like in the back of your mind there's a game you would play today if you had easy access to it?
For it, I don't know why these 2 games in particular stand out but...

I don't know if its the game or its just the memory of looking at the cartridge as a kid, but I'd play the shyt out of this right now
I guess this game is why I downloaded From Dust again recently :jbhmm:

The other game is this

Atari Spiderman >>> Miles Morales :umad:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Lot of old memories playing Halo Combat Evolved back in the day with the boys.

Of course we still got MCC but you never gonna get that same feeling of everyone huddled up in one room and playing together. This goes for fighters especially.

Ht2ik6JRkiTsUQq8u99gea-970-80.png

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Not usually but I did replay the OG Fable anniversary a few months back and that shyt was even more fire than when I played it in the 5th grade :wow:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to play emulated stuff all the time. These days though there's a lot of good retro style new games to play.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I still have my OG SNES... gonna be doing streams with those games in the near future with games like Final Fantasy 3 and 4, Chrono Trigger, Link to the Past, Super Mario RPG... etc...

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still have my OG SNES... gonna be doing streams with those games in the near future with games like Final Fantasy 3 and 4, Chrono Trigger, Link to the Past, Super Mario RPG... etc...
Retro game store has my name on wait list for the next SNES console they take in. As a kid, it's really the only console I didn't have/get that I wanted. My parents told my sisters and I we were taking a break after NES, namely because my middle sister used to get mad whenever we played and would throw the controller at the wall :dead:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I recently tried to play some Atari 2600 games on the original console. Man those damn joysticks are the worst thing ever. Had me legit upset trying to play Yars Revenge

:martin:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Got an need to play
Blitz the league 2, NfL 2k5 and street

As well as old Xmen games

Thank God Xbox blesses the Xbrehs!
Your list reminds me of another game...

Yo, I just spent 5min watching this and this game is funny as shyt :deadmanny:
I have a retro sega and a ps2, it scratches that itch when I need it
Most of those titles have been ported but there was something about playing Ghouls & Ghost with that genesis pad that was :ohlawd:
I miss ranked Gears.

Running with a a solid crew of shotty and sniper gurus is the best feeling in the world.
Gears multiplayer is solid now, if you tryna start up a squad I iz bout it bout it :birdman:
Super Mario World, Actraiser 1, Zelda A Link to the Past, Pilot Wings, UN Squadron, SFII, NBA JAM, F-Zero, FF 1-3, NHL Stanley Cup, SNES Playaction Football, Super Tennis,Super Metroid, Super Castlevania IV (Only a buster would use the number 4) The SNES era is probably my favoirte era overall

Last edited: