Do you ever think about how powerful movies are?

Movies are...

• Just movies, breh. Don't overthink it.

• Quite strange if you think about it. More than meets the eye in that sense.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
That was crazy to watch and really makes you think about perception and what we believe is real because what our brain tells us even when tricked.

Isn't it just. It shows how that which tricks can easily be tricked and even though you know it ain't real the brain doesn't care one bit.

What do you do if your sensory equipment itself is malfunctioning? How would you know what to trust or if you were investing in illusions? See why I say man at this stage of the game is pretty much insane as its no measure of health to be well adjusted to a society as sick as this. Once you start pulling at the string which dangles from the beneath the curtain that says "Pay no attention" the whole thing starts unraveling because it all plays out inside your head anyway.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
s-l1600.jpg

pattern worship is a strange thing but unfortunately nigh inescapable at the level it is entrenched at

Who is this supposed to be Krishna? Kalia Ma or something :childplease:

I think the prevalence of the number 6 in film means a lot more than pattern worship. :sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Who is this supposed to be Krishna? Kalia Ma or something :childplease:

I think the prevalence of the number 6 in film means a lot more than pattern worship. :sas2:
i think you are in the pattern and are completely unaware to it

such that when you see mentions of it you fail to understand it has a serpent-like quality

"the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field the LORD God had made..."

how subtle is subtle?

why would the egyptians depict a serpent swallowing the sun...and it resting on "Ra's" head? What could possibly envelop the sun?
800px-Re-Horakhty.svg.png

a very deliberate choice :jbhmm: why did Jacob say: Dan would be like a serpent by the path, and that Judah's hand would be in the neck of his enemies?

:jbhmm: If you assume Jacob is "like Ra"....the story of Egypt and Canaan makes too much sense. In the context of him "struggling with God and prevailing" the ramifications of that are completely glossed over by all religions.

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Recs from the other thread got me thinking about this again.

There are people in this realm that feel some kind of way about an actor IRL due to who they played in a flick. Thats pretty wild, when you consider it, but it also speaks volumes about the power of illusion and world building which links into this:

Lies within lies. Like a game within a Game.

What an immensely powerful weapon of mass influence and yet the world thinks its not only their best friend but nearest and dearest companion as that screen equals life in many respects.