Do You Care If Your Jumpoff Is Smashing Other Dudes?

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I care, im greedy. If your jumpoff is smashing other dudes, you might be losing her soon. I dont want anyone else getting my coochie or getting her to chikfila thru.

You clowns kill me trying to on some don't care pimp shyt. If you really knew pimping, you would know pimps care about their women bcuz they're beneficial.
You are a simp sir, pimps care about their women cuz its beneficial to their pockets...

Are ypu making money off your jumpoff?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
exactly....

the dichotomy in here is mind blowing.....

In other threads these guys gonna he #HOH...

or brag about how many men's wives or girlfriends they slept with

but all of a sudden they wanna care if their jumpoff is sexing someone else

did they think other people's wives and girlfriends werent sleeping with their significant others still? :russ::russ:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I care, im greedy. If your jumpoff is smashing other dudes, you might be losing her soon. I dont want anyone else getting my coochie or getting her to chikfila thru.

You clowns kill me trying to on some don't care pimp shyt. If you really knew pimping, you would know pimps care about their women bcuz they're beneficial.

This.

Had a jumpoff break my heart back in the day.

That was on me, though. I definitely caught feelings. Zigged when I should've zagged.

She wasn't even all that, either :mjlol:.

Never again.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
A jumpoff no. But if it's a friends with benefits type thing that we fukk on the regular then hell yea i got a problem with that. Can't be out here sharing girls and potentially getting sloppy seconds.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This.

Had a jumpoff break my heart back in the day.

That was on me, though. I definitely caught feelings. Zigged when I should've zagged.

She wasn't even all that, either :mjlol:.

Never again.

She wasn't a jump off, she was an undocumented-girlfriend

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah... if she a jump she would only be fitting into my schedule. She got a whole life outside of that :manny:

some of yall don't sound like yall get hoes...if she a jump and you aren't leading her on then you gotta be ready for her exit your life at any time. What if she wants to be in a relationship? What if she horny during one of the days you prioritizing other girls? the world dont revolve around you alone my dude no matter how charismatic you are. If she seeing other dudes but STILL bringing the p*ssy to me no obligation I just take that as further confirmation of my pipe game :ehh:

I wrap up every time anyway tho

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
i keep telling yall nikkas....

this sex shyt is more than physical....the shyt is mental....

nikkas wonder why these women are 'crazy' this is why....

all them old nikkas are still there inside her....

same goes for the broads you smash and dash

and you wonder why you life is a springer episode

:mjgrin:

:mjcry:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
If you want to think of her as a girlfriend who's in love with you and wants to spend time with you, and be possessive about her you'll catch feelings. But if all a Brehs trying to do is smash once in a while, maybe even has a girl he's more romantically interested in that he's not even trying to replace as his main priority..he likely won't care what she does cause it matters little to him.

If you out there treating her like a girlfriend and she's juggling multiple people publicly..then thats a no no cause it makes you look bad. I saw this dude wifed up with some girl acting like they are together and she's super faithful then the very next day..I saw one of his disloyal ass friends making moves on her when he wasn't around. And this bro always has girls so it was an unnecessary move on his part. Almost a slap in the face.. And they might go smash quietly behind his back. In those cases if I'm the breh.. Yes it does matter to me. More so because of the lack of respect from both of them.

If a breh is taking a girl really seriously I let him have it. I don't violate. Unless she's not to be taken serious and he should know better.

I occasionally hang with some brehs who have a lot of the pretty girls interested in them and it's one social circle. (We chilling have fun but I don't consider them close friends cause they're not to be trusted when it comes to women) .. Once you hang with them it's eye opening because you see subtle things like women coming up and being equally interested in multiple people within the group.. and each of them legitimately feels they have a good chance to smash if they try. Sometimes you find out they already did.

Sometimes they all manage to individually at some point as everyone is doing their dirt. So of course knowing all their stories it's hard to be interested in some of these females who come up when you know her interest lies many places. Would I smash? Depends .. I wouldn't take her seriously though. I'm not really chasing the community p*ssy hoes anyway.. The crazy thing about this is these some of the better looking women on the scene .

I watch these brehs and the attitude true or false that they put forward is they don't care that another breh in the group smashed or is making moves..they see it like its mutually exclusive and they share her like a plaything or toy..I've caught glitches from them though and I've seen there's times they do care in certain scenarios...be it ego and competitiveness Some of which are misguided because the person they are caring about is pursuing multiple interests and is unlikely to change. Automatically you downgrade her to whatever way you want to deal with her but she's not wifey. To some she can still be a jump off.

Among my true friends I let each of them know my status with anyone they are interested in pursuing if it matters so he's not going in blinded. No disinformation or sabotage. Any thing of that sort is a violation. I expect that code from my boys but know other people who I just happen to hang with may not.

Personally it's a violation when someone I know tries to creep onto the court under my nose with a girl while im obviously making a play. It's like they think you dumb.

If a breh does that and the girl is going along its an obvious move on from me cause he's doing it and she cosigning ..especially the dude, it let's me know what kinda person you are. For the girl it's cool she chose.. But don't come back trying to chose me later.

My take.. If its a Jump off i don't care. I expect it. That's why she's not a main chick and whoever tries wifing her or caring what she does everyday lost cause she's obviously doing dirt and you knew before you fukked with her. I won't spend mental energy trying to unravel what she does. We'll just kick it and have fun whenever I feel like it

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Dont care :manny:.....if I dont ask u about your business....dont ask me about mine :sas2: Im suited nd booted anytime I decide to lay up wit a female. On top of that, I dont put anything past any female Im not around on a consistent basis anyway. Im already assumin someone else mite be creepin thru when Im unavailable until proven otherwise :manny:.....its the game we play. Once ur comfortable nd understanding of this.....u cant lose :myman:

Last edited: