Do You Care If Your Jumpoff Is Smashing Other Dudes?

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
:ehh:I gotta be honest I'm surprised dudes is keeping it real in here. I've fukked with jump offs all across this country an it's ALWAYS a nikka who just fukkin like I am who is jealous n shyt.

:yeshrug: shyt even I gotta admit it makes me mad sometimes too lol. Like I'll be laying wit my girl with no intentions of going to go see me jump but if she say she can't chill she seeing another nikka that night Ima talk shyt to her. I need atleast 2-3 side bytches at all times so I gotta atleast try to keep em jumping just for me. Otherwise some no job herpes havin ass nikka gunna hit an have way more time to chill with her an she might cut me off or fukk me less. Can't have that:yeshrug:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If you do care then you are catching feelings and need to cut her loose.

:ufdup:

Jumpoffs by definition are public domain.
This....\ thread.

I automatically think if u fuking a chick and not committed to her...then she also open for others. I don't like to think of others fukin my chick but she really doesn't owe u anything if u not dating or married to her. This is why u supposed to NOT rawdog jump-offs because if she not committed, then she could be getting other side dyck and u don't know what those other dudes doing.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
This....\ thread.

I automatically think if u fuking a chick and not committed to her...then she also open for others. I don't like to think of others fukin my chick but she really doesn't owe u anything if u not dating or married to her. This is why u supposed to NOT rawdog jump-offs because if she not committed, then she could be getting other side dyck and u don't know what those other dudes doing.

anytime that jealousy starts to creep in for a casual relationship its problems

but I am chuckling at these supposed one-sided "casual relationships" these dudes want to have in their heads

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would care because of my ego. Then I wouldn't care if I'm only using her for sex. I probably would lose interest in fukking her after some time. Then she would just become a regular friend.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
:mjlol: Y'all nikkas man... clearly didn't share toys in elementary school. Catching feelings for hoes when you prolly got a good woman at home :hhh:

Would be mad if she takin backshots while you out playin games too huh :stopitslime:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I mean if she is, I ain't tryna know about it. I mean she's a jump off. That's like getting upset that other people are using your favorite vending machine. Public property is for the public to use publicly brehs

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:mjlol: Y'all nikkas man... clearly didn't share toys in elementary school. Catching feelings for hoes when you prolly got a good woman at home :hhh:

Would be mad if she takin backshots while you out playin games too huh :stopitslime:

The Root of the problem is that these nikkas don't want jump offs, they want multiple faithful girlfriend's that they can fukk whenever they want to but nikkas won't admit it.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I mean if she is, I ain't tryna know about it. I mean she's a jump off. That's like getting upset that other people are using your favorite vending machine. Public property is for the public to use publicly brehs
Folks just don't fully understand community pusse/dyck and how the game functions.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
The Root of the problem is that these nikkas don't want jump offs, they want multiple faithful girlfriend's that they can fukk whenever they want to but nikkas won't admit it.
We may want that but what people don't realize....life just doesn't work like that. We all want shyt that isn't feasible or exactly reasonable.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
comparin humans to vending machines :gucci:

cold world :francis:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Jumpoffs are jumpoffs but no man wants to know she got her back blown out just before she came to his place.

So we don't think about it or don't ask.