Do You Care If Your Jumpoff Is Smashing Other Dudes?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
to be clear, we're talking about a chick you have you're not serious about and have zero intention of committing to...

would you bush her if you found out she had other dudes on the side or would you not care? :jbhmm:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I care, im greedy. If your jumpoff is smashing other dudes, you might be losing her soon. I dont want anyone else getting my coochie or getting her to bring chikfila thru.

You clowns kill me trying to on some don't care pimp shyt. If you really knew pimping, you would know pimps care about their women bcuz they're beneficial.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
To be honest I wouldn't care AS much, but truth be told, I'm limiting my interactions with her whilst slipping out of her roster 'cause dudes be in their feelings when they know you smashing a chick they can smash as well and that opens yourself up to some shyt you shouldn't have to be dealing with unless you in a relationship.....which ain't NONE of us is.

I rarely sleep with women who are already involved with another dude(s) so I try my best to make sure they are single before I pitch my tent and camp out for a bit but I can't blame her for opening the grounds to other dudes since It was apparent I wasn't trying to purchase the property anyway...so to speak.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell yeah, fukk all that... Straight bushes

Huge turn off

Then u basically her jump off

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Value yourself bruh... Knowingly sharing a girl is stupid.

I respect not everyone is wired the same way, I'm crazy selfish and feel like the world owes me something. Mr Grey shyt

In theory I agree with you.

But reality dictates that any girl that you only want to have casual sex will not confirm to your idea of what the world owes you.

No matter how large my ego is basic common sense tells me that a casual sexual relationship and exclusivity is basically fools gold