Do you approve of women having booty plugs up in the club?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Should hit them wit the :troll: job be like "i just came here to enjoy drinks and music in my transparent clothing i do not appreciate u misogynist pigs staring at my posterial cap. It is there for medical reasons and i will thank u not to record :ufdup: "

Yeah that’s the bullshyt those prostitutes would pull on men

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Sometimes I can't tell the difference between a regular nightclub and a stripclub. I know its been popular to walk around with these in their butt all nite at the stripclubs for a few years now. Except some of the strip clubs in Houston banned plugs now after they kept popping out on stage mid dance 🥴
@Matt504 :wow:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You know dookie residue plopped out of her azz when she finally took it out at the end of the night.Had a white chick do me like that once.It was her B Day, so we went out.The whole night, she kept telling me "I have something special for you.It's a surprise".I'm thinking it's probably going to be some kind of sports memorabilia.She knows I'm a Suns fan, so she'd always find me rare/vintage Suns stuff...But nah.I wish it was that.

Back to the story. End of the night, we're leaving the club, and headed back home.I don't drink.She tossed a few down.I can tell she's feeling good.Too good.As her conversation started to turn kinky/frisky.You know what that means.We're not even back to the crib yet, but she goes "Pull over! I want to fukk right now!" I'm a bit of a freak myself, so I was definitely down with that.Boom.We pull over into a business plaza.Midnight quicky.We get to going at it.Right then, she pulls up her dress, bends over, and goes "Are you ready for your surprise!?" ...And there it was:A fukking butt plug.She had it in the whole night:beli:

She didn't take it out right away, tho.Left it in while I beat up the box.Told me it makes her orgasms more powerful.Cool.Car starts rocking & sounding like it's hitting switches.I get one off, and immediately go in for rd 2.I'd normally get one, zip up, and go..But I can't front;she had some puzzy on her, kin folk.The box was ridiculous.Halfway through rd 2, she's ready for me to tap the other hole.I'd never tried that with her, but by that time, I was on one.I would've tried to stick it up her nostrils if she asked me to.I pull out the puzzy and back up so she can maneuver around and pull the butt plug out her azz..*Plop*...Dookie residue splatter:damn:

She looks at me and just starts cracking up "You literally fukked the shyt out of me!!" White women:scust:
That’s the most violating feeling in the world to be around fam.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
U ever see a chick who played with her butt too much. :huhldup:

I saw a chick butthole that look like a rose instead of a balloon knot