Do you approve of women having booty plugs up in the club?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know dookie residue plopped out of her azz when she finally took it out at the end of the night.Had a white chick do me like that once.It was her B Day, so we went out.The whole night, she kept telling me "I have something special for you.It's a surprise".I'm thinking it's probably going to be some kind of sports memorabilia.She knows I'm a Suns fan, so she'd always find me rare/vintage Suns stuff...But nah.I wish it was that.

Back to the story. End of the night, we're leaving the club, and headed back home.I don't drink.She tossed a few down.I can tell she's feeling good.Too good.As her conversation started to turn kinky/frisky.You know what that means.We're not even back to the crib yet, but she goes "Pull over! I want to fukk right now!" I'm a bit of a freak myself, so I was definitely down with that.Boom.We pull over into a business plaza.Midnight quicky.We get to going at it.Right then, she pulls up her dress, bends over, and goes "Are you ready for your surprise!?" ...And there it was:A fukking butt plug.She had it in the whole night:beli:

She didn't take it out right away, tho.Left it in while I beat up the box.Told me it makes her orgasms more powerful.Cool.Car starts rocking & sounding like it's hitting switches.I get one off, and immediately go in for rd 2.I'd normally get one, zip up, and go..But I can't front;she had some puzzy on her, kin folk.The box was ridiculous.Halfway through rd 2, she's ready for me to tap the other hole.I'd never tried that with her, but by that time, I was on one.I would've tried to stick it up her nostrils if she asked me to.I pull out the puzzy and back up so she can maneuver around and pull the butt plug out her azz..*Plop*...Dookie residue splatter:damn:

She looks at me and just starts cracking up "You literally fukked the shyt out of me!!" White women:scust:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
giphy.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You know dookie residue plopped out of her azz when she finally took it out at the end of the night.Had a white chick do me like that once.It was her B Day, so we went out.The whole night, she kept telling me "I have something special for you.It's a surprise".I'm thinking it's probably going to be some kind of sports memorabilia.She knows I'm a Suns fan, so she'd always find me rare/vintage Suns stuff...But nah.I wish it was that.

Back to the story. End of the night, we're leaving the club, and headed back home.I don't drink.She tossed a few down.I can tell she's feeling good.Too good.As her conversation started to turn kinky/frisky.You know what that means.We're not even back to the crib yet, but she goes "Pull over! I want to fukk right now!" I'm a bit of a freak myself, so I was definitely down with that.Boom.We pull over into a business plaza.Midnight quicky.We get to going at it.Right then, she pulls up her dress, bends over, and goes "Are you ready for your surprise!?" ...And there it was:A fukking butt plug.She had it in the whole night:beli:

She didn't take it out right away, tho.Left it in while I beat up the box.Told me it makes her orgasms more powerful.Cool.Car starts rocking & sounding like it's hitting switches.I get one off, and immediately go in for rd 2.I'd normally get one, zip up, and go..But I can't front;she had some puzzy on her, kin folk.The box was ridiculous.Halfway through rd 2, she's ready for me to tap the other hole.I'd never tried that with her, but by that time, I was on one.I would've tried to stick it up her nostrils if she asked me to.I pull out the puzzy and back up so she can maneuver around and pull the butt plug out her azz..*Plop*...Dookie residue splatter:damn:

She looks at me and just starts cracking up "You literally fukked the shyt out of me!!" White women:scust:
Got damn, you can immediately get up for round two? No rest needed to build back up? :ohhh:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

She looks at me and just starts cracking up "You literally fukked the shyt out of me!!" White women

:scust:

Gotta chalk it up to the game. If you plan to play ass games, don't be surprised if you win shyt.
:lolbron:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps

that makes me think......do their farts go back up into their mouths as burps since the butt plug blocks it? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perhaps in my late teens early 20s. Ay funny reading your story because I had a white girl shyt on my joint during anal. :damn:
Man I'm just lucky the butt plug caught it before I could actually stick my joint in her.But yeah, I still go back in after rd 1.I know all men love puzzy, but I LOVE puzzy:ohlawd:...I'm one of them ol tender dikk muthafkkaz.Chick don't even have to be the tightest.My sensitivity is ridiculous.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Man I'm just lucky the butt plug caught it before I could actually stick my joint in her.But yeah, I still go back in after rd 1.I know all men love puzzy, but I LOVE puzzy:ohlawd:...I'm one of them ol tender dikk muthafkkaz.Chick don't even have to be the tightest.My sensitivity is ridiculous.
wait so you still stuck it in the doo doo infested butthole after she shyt out a turd? :dahell:

:salute: