Do you agree with this Pastor on what women deserve because God made it that way

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
He also says I've taken care of the bills and the children are in good hands we don't need to worry about them. So all their responsibilities are taken care of for that time period they're seeking together. I think he's more talking about married couples continuing to love on and spend alone time with each other to keep their relationship hot.
This part I really agree with. I think the reason he got such a big reaction was how he started it. Like he did it to really wanted to grab their attention first.
I think its sweet and I agree with it.
I dont see why any woman would disagree with it :pachaha:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I think its anti-Christianity and also that many have issues with women. So any talk of treating them well triggers them.
Anti-Christianity I can agree with.
There's a sizable disdain for religion on the Internet, and Christianity specifically since this is the West.
That disdain is compounded when you consider Christianity's role in the oppression of Blacks in America, and this website is, at least nominally, pro-Black.
Those ill-feelings are exacerbated once again when you also consider how modern Christianity has "failed" to alleviate the dual burdens of poverty & oppression that still afflict the Black community today and instead seems to function as a self-serving leech instead.

But that 2nd part is a rather uncharitable assessment of your fellow Coli posters.
Wouldn't it be more likely that some posters were raised in an environment where they were taught to believe that such behavior is "tricking" or "simping" and only appropriate if you want to be ultimately disrespected and taken advantage of?
Or, even more likely, that they don't have the financial means to be gifting thousands of dollars on a whim merely to titillate their wife/gf/significant other, so suggesting that that should be standard procedure is an affront to their manhood and legitimacy as suitable partners?

I think either one of those is far more probable an explanation than your suggestion of misogyny for misogyny's sake.
Don't you? :usure:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
If you got it and she's yours....you're not worried about $1000....If it's a problem there's a problem with your trust in her, and in that case you should think about should you be together.
Only way a woman seeing that amount of money outta me is if thats my wife :dame:
And I agree with you :ld:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anti-Christianity I can agree with.
There's a sizable disdain for religion on the Internet, and Christianity specifically since this is the West.
That disdain is compounded when you consider Christianity's role in the oppression of Blacks in America, and this website is, at least nominally, pro-Black.
Those ill-feelings are exacerbated once again when you also consider how modern Christianity has "failed" to alleviate the dual burdens of poverty & oppression that still afflict the Black community today and instead seems to function as a self-serving leech instead.

But that 2nd part is a rather uncharitable assessment of your fellow Coli posters.
Wouldn't it be more likely that some posters were raised in an environment where they were taught to believe that such behavior is "tricking" or "simping" and only appropriate if you want to be ultimately disrespected and taken advantage of?
Or, even more likely, that they don't have the financial means to be gifting thousands of dollars on a whim merely to titillate their wife/gf/significant other, so suggesting that that should be standard procedure is an affront to their manhood and legitimacy as suitable partners?

I think either one of those is far more probable an explanation than your suggestion of misogyny for misogyny's sake.
Don't you? :usure:

Nah, its misogyny.