Do you agree with this Pastor on what women deserve because God made it that way

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I guess we can discuss a 50-second clip taken out of context & give replies based on our prejudices about religion in general and Christianity and the Black Church specifically.
Why not?
Crazier threads have been made. :ld:

Seems to me like the pastor was describing a woman's natural desire to be pampered by her mate.
A desire which he says is natural and God-given.
Seeing as how that entire auditorium full of women seemed to be at rapt attention following his vivid descriptions of being cared for, I find it hard to see the fault in his statement.

What is there to agree or disagree about?
It's self-evident that women want that.
:yeshrug:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess we can discuss a 50-second clip taken out of context & give replies based on our prejudices about religion in general and Christianity and the Black Church specifically.
Why not?
Crazier threads have been made. :ld:

Seems to me like the pastor was describing a woman's natural desire to be pampered by her mate.
A desire which he says is natural and God-given.
Seeing as how that entire auditorium full of women seemed to be at rapt attention following his vivid descriptions of being cared for, I find it hard to see the fault in his statement.

What is there to agree or disagree about?
It's self-evident that women want that.
:yeshrug:

I think its anti-Christianity and also that many have issues with women. So any talk of treating them well triggers them.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The vid is basically saying, heres a stack of money now buss it open for me when I get home from work.:ld:

He also says I've taken care of the bills and the children are in good hands we don't need to worry about them. So all their responsibilities are taken care of for that time period they're seeking together. I think he's more talking about married couples continuing to love on and spend alone time with each other to keep their relationship hot.

I think its sweet and I agree with it.