Reppin
St louis
fukk that racist honky.
G6A4yZ3.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah he's obsessed with black genetics. He's not sorry he's just in bag saving mode. I hope feet stay on his neck

White boy got penis envy and mad that he aging like milk.

White boy also got issues cause the women he married was sucking black penis and had a brotha skeet in her and produced a mixed child that he was taking care off.

Someone need to interview his black step daughter and see if he was abusing or touching her when she was a child.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Fuq him and his steroid dmt apology. He always has some backhanded"compliment" on black people and mouth breathing sister kissers eat it up. I wish Wesley would've beat his ass back in the day but Joe ducked the fight
Don’t forget the HGH. That’s what’s got his dome looking like that. Sylvester Stallone same thing.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Let's see what Chappelle has to say.
What if Dave comes out and says"Joe calls me his n----- all the time and I'm not offended" then what

Dave Chappelle was just touring with Joe Rogan.

Rogan opened his set (in probably other cities too) with a joke about watching some of his old episodes. And how he yells at the screen in disbelief every time he sees himself say the N word.

Chappelle knows. Anyone waiting for Chappelle to come in caping for us going to be waiting a long time.