• No

Votes: 258 91.2%
  • Unsure

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Joe Rogan isn't anyone special. He just have a lot of creative guest on his podcast. Like if I'm listening to his podcast, it's not for him. So fudk him and I hope Spotify hit him with the bushes. If not, I'm brushing them.

Never understood what made him so special. Average fighter, below average comedian. Like his entire career in anything he has done is just playing in a support role.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Joe Rogan isn't anyone special. He just have a lot of creative guest on his podcast. Like if I'm listening to his podcast, it's not for him. So fudk him and I hope Spotify hit him with the bushes. If not, I'm brushing them.

Never understood what made him so special. Average fighter, below average comedian. Like his entire career in anything he has done is just playing in a support role.
He's the king of "Bro" culture.

Frat Boy
MMA
Hunting
Carnivore Diet
Conspiracy Theory

basically BodyBuilding.com version 2

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
exactly, im not even sure why we're still playing this game.

he's alt-right lite, it is what it is.

not sure why we as a people don't understand their inherent nature when it comes to interactions with and about us.

the prop statement is extremely spot-on. we're not really people to cacs (which is extremely ironic), we're more like items to be used with a mix of derision and amusement.

i'd probably be more impressed if he kept his mouth shut instead of posting this juelzing garbage, it comes across like an ungenuine podcast clip.

he even made more jokes with that africa/ planet of the apes shyt, and looked amused when talking about it. fukk em.

The point is, he MADE MONEY off of those racist statements on his platform. Being complacent while he does this, does no good. This "he is alt-right and nothing can change, it is what it is" :yeshrug: mentality is why nothing is actually done about this. He needs to be financially and socially punished, and nothing less than that.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The point is, he MADE MONEY off of those racist statements on his platform. Being complacent while he does this, does no good. This "he is alt-right and nothing can change, it is what it is" :yeshrug: mentality is why nothing is actually done about this. He needs to be financially and socially punished, and nothing less than that.

Right the Jews would cancel this dude if this was about them.

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
It's hilarious watching him grovel while his racist right wing fanbase thought he was above reproach and had freedom of speech to fall back on. He's just moving smarter now because he doesn't wanna lose interviews with black celebs.

Anyone who's watched MMA knows rogan used to call any black fighter 'athletic' and 'explosive'.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
fukk that bytch

17090510165644993.gif