Do yaw meditate?

Daps
hard to take this post seriously with the spelling...to my knowledge is does help calm people down

fix the title though please

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hard to take this post seriously with the spelling...to my knowledge is does help calm people down

fix the title though please

Fix your attitude first. Can't tell whether you're a woman or a man tbh.

And I take your response as a no?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are you trying to get out of it? best advice i can give you right now is figure out the time of day when you can have the quietest setting to yourself and if you smoke grab the best trees you can get ahold of and roll something fat and long

I'm trying to get some peace of mind. I want to be able to finish with meditating and feeling like I've laid everything out, and just have a clear mind

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
I'm trying to get some peace of mind. I want to be able to finish with meditating and feeling like I've laid everything out, and just have a clear mind

you probably are going to want to see if you can find some type of "sounds of nature" type of recordings on youtube and play it while you meditate i personally enjoy this myself

i wouldnt suggest trying to sit in any of these type of yoga looking positions while you are doing it though because what alot of people dont know is its really another form of worship if you are into spirituality or religious things, anyway you could just as easily be laying down or sitting back regular comfortable eyes closed or open whichever makes it easier for you to ease out that tension pause

or you could do the yoga thing if thats what you are into

if you gonna smoke try to clean up and tidy up the room you in if you not going to do it out in nature (wouldnt need that video if you did obviously :russ:) and get yourself cleaned up to after in that order THEN light up your trees and smoke till satisfied

basically though your mind will probably be all cluttered with your daily worries that you are trying to relieve yourself of but me myself in that situation i just accept reality for what it is and realize life will go on as well as realizing life could be so much more difficult and you definantly dont carry the heaviest burden and also learn to forgive yourself and others

once you get past all the worrying about that you can just enjoy listening to the sound of whatever you are listening to or listen to absolute silence :ahh: dont knock it

have fun friend i hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
peace and quiet is good. Im all for that. I recommend going out at least one a week and walking around nature. even if its a park or the shore, just do it to get some peace for yourself.