Do y'all think Kai Greene is going to get robbed at Mr.O again this year?

Who wins Olympia?

• Kai Green

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I saw the Palumbo announcement of it. and his coach said "Nick. is used to chaos happening in his life and now that he has peace his body is not responding".....and these are the men planning your protocols? ...... :heh:
:heh::heh:
So why was he talking so much smack the last several months?

This guy is a joke and deserves to be clowned regardless of the "health" issues. And his coach Jensen is suspect to me. He fukked up Shaun Claridia and fumbled Quinton Beastwood.

Daps
So why was he talking so much smack the last several months?

This guy is a joke and deserves to be clowned regardless of the "health" issues. And his coach Jensen is suspect to me. He fukked up Shaun Claridia and fumbled Quinton Beastwood.
I didn't know he was Clarida and Quinton's coach. Especially given Quinton works out down the road from me with the HD Muscle crew.....

Nick always been a clown. Man is the embodiment of the dumb meathead with no restraint. All those bulging veins in his legs probably coming back to bite his ass...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I didn't know he was Clarida and Quinton's coach. Especially given Quinton works out down the road from me with the HD Muscle crew.....

Nick always been a clown. Man is the embodiment of the dumb meathead with no restraint. All those bulging veins in his legs probably coming back to bite his ass...
Quinton dropped him after the poor showing in NY. Then Jensen went on a podcast and trashed him, said he doesn't push it hard enough in the gym. Don't like that guy.

They've known for awhile Nick wasn't having a good prep. Didn't stop Nick from yapping. Idk why so many are having a pity party for him.

:russ: at those veins tho. I noticed they are gone now. when you have poor genetics like Nick, you have to OD on gear and that has fukked him up probably.

Daps
Quinton dropped him after the poor showing in NY. Then Jensen went on a podcast and trashed him, said he doesn't push it hard enough in the gym. Don't like that guy.

They've known for awhile Nick wasn't having a good prep. Didn't stop Nick from yapping. Idk why so many are having a pity party for him.

:russ: at those veins tho. I noticed they are gone now. when you have poor genetics like Nick, you have to OD on gear and that has fukked him up probably.
Nick was just trying to keep the delusional lie alive that he had a chance with folks like Samson.....on some Costanza if you tell the lie enough you'll believe it.