Do y'all think Kai Greene is going to get robbed at Mr.O again this year?

Who wins Olympia?

• Kai Green

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Someone else

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
IMG-4514.jpg

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Worked out at Absolute Recomp beforehand. Gym is fukking legit. Becoup Panatta equipment. Saw Terrence Ruffin, Hunter Labrada, and Beef Stew getting it in. Hunter looks crazy. Ruffin looks like he’s not doing Olympia this year.

Met Hany Rambod at the event. Hoping to get photos/videos but they announced no photography and it was $50 to get in. :yeshrug:

bruh.....wheres the write up from your POV regardin the texas pro? was curious your perspective

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Worked out at Absolute Recomp beforehand. Gym is fukking legit. Becoup Panatta equipment. Saw Terrence Ruffin, Hunter Labrada, and Beef Stew getting it in. Hunter looks crazy. Ruffin looks like he’s not doing Olympia this year.

Met Hany Rambod at the event. Hoping to get photos/videos but they announced no photography and it was $50 to get in. :yeshrug:
I'd be surprised if Ruff competes just going off his IG posts lately. He's been talking about having some muscle issues w/ his legs that have been affecting his training.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
bruh.....wheres the write up from your POV regardin the texas pro? was curious your perspective
AJ was the show. It was him, then everyone else. Below photo is the best one I took of him when he came down in the crowd for the pose down.

He's added more size to his legs. He probably needs a little more quad sweep to compete w/ the likes of Hadi. He's also added size (width) to his back and hamstrings. He was a little smoother from the back, but it sounds like they held back on some conditioning. He'll need more striated glutes/hams for the big show.

His side pose and most muscular need the most work. I'd have him doing rows twice a week and legs twice a week to help him get more depth in those sideshots. His small forearms hurt his most muscular (see below), he needs to hold his arms in tighter to close up some of that space between his arms and obliques.

Thought Nathan Epler deserved second. He needs more overall size, but his depth and muscularity in his arms and delts and legs was more impressive than Hutch's package imo. He looks like a Martin Fitzgerald starter kit. By the way I just noticed in the photo below that's Fitz in the hat taking a picture of Andrew. All his peers in the crowd were in awe of him.

IMG-4569.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'd be surprised if Ruff competes just going off his IG posts lately. He's been talking about having some muscle issues w/ his legs that have been affecting his training.
No way he is. He looks like he's still in a offseason/bulk phase.

Andrew is big af.

Why is the lighting at these shows so bad? They look way more conditioned here compared to the video I'm watching.
Conditioning of these guys is much better in person.

Andrew got it. its inevitable.

Chris Aceto sounds confident. He said he's still gaining size every week and they plan to keep adding size in the coming weeks. They're not going to make the same mistake as last year.

I am rooting for AJ but I think 2025 is probably his year. 2024 seems like it will be derek, hadi, or samson. hope im wrong.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Don't like Hadi's build. Comes in conditioned but very blocky. Everything is here but the aesthetic is off.

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
AJ was the show. It was him, then everyone else. Below photo is the best one I took of him when he came down in the crowd for the pose down.

He's added more size to his legs. He probably needs a little more quad sweep to compete w/ the likes of Hadi. He's also added size (width) to his back and hamstrings. He was a little smoother from the back, but it sounds like they held back on some conditioning. He'll need more striated glutes/hams for the big show.

His side pose and most muscular need the most work. I'd have him doing rows twice a week and legs twice a week to help him get more depth in those sideshots. His small forearms hurt his most muscular (see below), he needs to hold his arms in tighter to close up some of that space between his arms and obliques.

Thought Nathan Epler deserved second. He needs more overall size, but his depth and muscularity in his arms and delts and legs was more impressive than Hutch's package imo. He looks like a Martin Fitzgerald starter kit. By the way I just noticed in the photo below that's Fitz in the hat taking a picture of Andrew. All his peers in the crowd were in awe of him.

IMG-4569.jpg
Bruh...I was gonna mention his forearms, as much as I am a fan of Andrew's physique, his forearms standout more with the added size. The other weakness is mid back thickness..when you compare his mid back to Samson or Hadi...it stands out..a few YT videos did the comparison. I asked Chris Lewis whether his long ass arms contribute to his odd way he does the side chest pose..he goes back to Andrew only having 18 months experience

That's cool that's Fitzwater and Andrew are cool..cuz it wasn't long ago Andrew challenged him to a fight. There was an Asian guy who looked phenomenal to me, think he got 7th...I thought he should have been 5th, Breed has bad structure.

I think Andrew has the ability to knock off Samson and Walker...not sure about Hadi or Lundsford

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Bruh...I was gonna mention his forearms, as much as I am a fan of Andrew's physique, his forearms standout more with the added size. The other weakness is mid back thickness..when you compare his mid back to Samson or Hadi...it stands out..a few YT videos did the comparison. I asked Chris Lewis whether his long ass arms contribute to his odd way he does the side chest pose..he goes back to Andrew only having 18 months experience

That's cool that's Fitzwater and Andrew are cool..cuz it wasn't long ago Andrew challenged him to a fight. There was an Asian guy who looked phenomenal to me, think he got 7th...I thought he should have been 5th, Breed has bad structure.

I think Andrew has the ability to knock off Samson and Walker...not sure about Hadi or Lundsford
I think AJ wins two or three mandatories right now at the Olympia.

Front lats
Abs/Thighs
Front bis (maybe)

That’s a good foundation for him. Now he needs to improve the side poses where he tends to disappear. He won’t ever have the density to win these poses but he can’t get annihilated like he is now.

I think the back is where he has the most potential to improve and maybe win some poses. Just needs to more back thickness like you said and keep doing what he’s doing with his hams bc improvement is already noticeable.

He needs to work with a guy like Chris Cormier to better mask his genetically inferior forearms in poses like most muscular. We all love AJ’s aesthetics but at the end of the day this is open bodybuilding where muscularity is going to take precedence to aesthetics. Most muscular he looks too frail compared to the top guys.

I met psycho Chris after the show. Bro is huge too lol.