Do y'all still buy movies on Blu ray?

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Only the classics

Do The Right Thing Black dynamite Matrix Friday Baraka Boardwalk Empire GoT some other shyt

I copped Get Out probably less than 15-20

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i only buy quality blu ray releases (criterion, arrow, synapse, kino etc.) and stuff that is obscure enough to probably have its streaming licenses lost by a company like netflix at some point, or maybe not even get picked up at all
You have Filmstruck?

i'll forever own physical copies of movies. Life is too much of a roller coaster to be relying only on digital copies and there isnt enough HD space available for the quality i like
Well the people who have gone digital use services like Vudu where it's in the cloud.

I have been adding more titles digitally for $2 or so using a trick but I'm still physical. Been collecting movies since the VHS days.

I'd say 85% of my collection is physical

I might eventually have to go digital because I'm really running out of space with my current setup and my wife might kill me if I get a big ass shelf :heh:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have Filmstruck?

Well the people who have gone digital use services like Vudu where it's in the cloud.

I have been adding more titles digitally for $2 or so using a trick but I'm still physical. Been collecting movies since the VHS days.

I might eventually have to go digital because I'm really running out of space with my current setup and my wife might kill me if I get a big ass shelf :heh:

Post pics of said wife

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
You have Filmstruck?

u need internet for that tho. that was the main point of my "life is a roller coaster" thing. A messed up connection will make your collection useless.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
You have Filmstruck?

:lolbron: Until death do you part.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Post pics of said wife
29qmxc3.jpg
:smugdraper:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
u need internet for that tho. that was the main point of my "life is a roller coaster" thing. A messed up connection will make your collection useless.
While i hear you my counter to this is that our generation will be connected to the net til the day we die

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
You have Filmstruck?
no. though lately, criterion releases have been introducing lackluster packaging and content, i am still a sucker for buying their stuff over streaming. i do have turner classic movies on cable which serves me well as the subscription service for classics or art house
#RIPRobertOsbourne