Do y'all ****** reply to every Happy Birthday message on FB?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I understand what you saying but for me its the underlying principle of that matter. I really dont mean happy birthday, Im just saying it just cause "you should". Some people now I think even have automated shyt that sends out fb cards. This one joint had sent one to me the day before my bday, Im thinking the shyt is all genuine and they knew my bday and sent the shyt a lil early by mistake. I "reply thanks but its a day early". Then a nikka dont get no response back :beli:, made me just say fukk this shyt.

lol damn that's fukked up.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Speaking on the attention whores. Some bytch had the nerve to say "im not uploading any more pics until all my pics have 20 likes" or some shyt

I was just like :sitdown:

smh @ the simps who actually responded

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Speaking on the attention whores. Some bytch had the nerve to say "im not uploading any more pics until all my pics have 20 likes" or some shyt

I was just like :sitdown:

smh @ the simps who actually responded

:beli:
shyt like this is why fb needs a "dislike" button.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
im not gonna lie, as insignificant it is really

getting a bunch of happy bday notifications on ur bday feels kinda :smugfavre:

Yea it will probably make you feel :obama: inside so its not a bad thing in that regards.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I reply to them all, but I only get maybe 40-50 bday messages. People I'm cool with get an actual personalized message. Everyone else gets a generic "thanks"