Do y'all ****** reply to every Happy Birthday message on FB?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I usually just wait until the end of the day and just make a status thanking everyone that wished me "Happy Birthday". If certain people make a specific comment in their birthday wish, I'll reply to it with a Thank you & a response to their comment. Other times, I'll just hit "Like" on a few.

When it's other peoples' birthdays, I just hit them with a generic "Happy B-Day/Birthday" unless it's someone close. Then, I make it more specific...

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Yeah I do because I only got 30 friends on my facebook and they're all family and close friends. :manny:

I never wanted to have a facebook in the first place so I basically created one because my family was begging me to make one.

I'm literally never on the shyt tho, I probably post one status a month. And it's usually about sports.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I know this one bytch who either blocked her birthday and/or purposely changed the date of her birthday, so when her actually bday came up she waited until like night time to change it back. Then put up a status talking about "I took my bday down to see who my true friends are blah blah blah". Im like :pacspit: bytch aint nobody give a fukk about your birthday. You got waayyy too much time on your hands to be doing all this shyt. If you need to change your birthday and fb to figure out who your true friends are :usure: then you got some shyt in your life you need to get situated.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I know this one bytch who either blocked her birthday and/or purposely changed the date of her birthday, so when her actually bday came up she waited until like night time to change it back. Then put up a status talking about "I took my bday down to see who my true friends are blah blah blah". Im like :pacspit: bytch aint nobody give a fukk about your birthday. You got waayyy too much time on your hands to be doing all this shyt. If you need to change your birthday and fb to figure out who your true friends are :usure: then you got some shyt in your life you need to get situated.

:pachaha:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:laff: That bytch really thought she was that important :wtf:

:snoop: That's why I stay off of Facebook too many attention whores

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
only reply to the people who actually might know its my birthday without fb reminding them..and ill like it if its somethin more than just a "hbd" from someone u were friends with in 3rd grade

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Only close friends and family. It's not really that much trouble to type "Happy Birthday" come on now :usure:

I understand what you saying but for me its the underlying principle of that matter. I really dont mean happy birthday, Im just saying it just cause "you should". Some people now I think even have automated shyt that sends out fb cards. This one joint had sent one to me the day before my bday, Im thinking the shyt is all genuine and they knew my bday and sent the shyt a lil early by mistake. I "reply thanks but its a day early". Then a nikka dont get no response back :beli:, made me just say fukk this shyt.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
If I don't know you "Ty"

If i kinda know you "thank you"

If you my nikka "good look bytch"

If you a broad "come over"

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:laff: That bytch really thought she was that important :wtf:

:snoop: That's why I stay off of Facebook too many attention whores

Im saying tho. just left me like :snoop: done took this shyt too far.

only reply to the people who actually might know its my birthday without fb reminding them..and ill like it if its somethin more than just a "hbd" from someone u were friends with in 3rd grade

Aye mane I rememebr the first time I seen an HBD post in my newsfeed. On the life of me I had to google that shyt. Aint that just the laziest shyt ever, you just know somebody dont give a fukk when they type hbd.