Do y'all ****** reply to every Happy Birthday message on FB?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm not just now noticing this but its somebody's birthday on my fb (actually like 3 birthdays) and they actually taking they time out to reply to every message with a thank you :wtf:? Is this shyt customary and some sort of common courtesy? I honestly dont even say Happy Birthday to everybody that has Birthday, it really just depends if I fell like typing it or not :manny:. I know a nikka who told me actually remembers everybody who says Happy Birthday, so he knows who to return the "favor" and who not to, worst part is he got like 1500 "friends".

*sidenote I despise when people "like" their own posts :pacspit:, the shyt really irks me its like muhfukka I hope you like the things you write or else you shouldnt post them*

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
naw fukk that shyt

i dont reply to none of them and i never write happy birthday on people wall either

if we see each other on the reg then ill say it when i see you and if you a old friend i never see or talk to fukk you :yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
no. if i did that, i'd literally have to write happy birthday everyday, sometimes more than once. i was looking at that new events calendar set up the other day and i scanned over my calendar and realized for each day in the year, at least one of my facebook friends has a birthday. i only do it for the people that i know are paying attention if i post on their wall or not...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
naw fukk that shyt

i dont reply to none of them and i never write happy birthday on people wall either

if we see each other on the reg then ill say it when i see you and if you a old friend i never see or talk to fukk you :yeshrug:

Im saying tho.

Im not one of them contrarian type nikkas but I dont do shyt just cause...Most nikkas dont even mean it when they say Happy Birthday so much so it takes meaning out of it when you really do say it. For example it was my older bro Birthday and I told dat nikka happy birthday on fb. This nikka had the nerve to comment all our other brothers and cousins bashing me cause I said it on fb. Im like nikka I aint even have my phone on me and this would have been my first mode if communication, I was still gonna call yo ass.

Since then I was like this shyt is pointless. The thing that gets me is people really reply to all the posts as if nikkas really mean it.