Do yall really think the sorriest player in the NBA would be a God if he played us?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I heard this before but i cant buy it. Yea I a bench warmer is still one of the top players in the country and could probably school any regular nikka at basketball.
But i have a hard time believing nikkas like Derek Fisher, would go to the Rucker or some shyt and become Michael Jordan:rudy:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I heard this before but i cant buy it. Yea I a bench warmer is still one of the top players in the country and could probably school any regular nikka at basketball.
But i have a hard time believing nikkas like Derek Fisher, would go to the Rucker or some shyt and become Michael Jordan:rudy:

Worst player in the league >> Your homeboys and dem

calh45

Cal
Daps
Yep.

Kwame Brown would mop the floor with anyone on this forum and anyone in the park. When you at the NBA level everyone got skills. It's the mentality aka confidence that's different. If they're up against regular ass cats that they know they should mop they're gonna do it

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Worst player in the league >> Your homeboys and dem

I doubt that. I got a cousin who got a full scholarship to play D-1 at USC, and another nikka I go to school with who became a nationally ranked PG(HS)

I would really bet you could put together a team of the best players you know personally, and they can beat the 5 worse NBA players, maybe not in a 48 minute regulation game, but in a game to 21.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, my homeboy was a lottery pick in the NBA... and he might actually be one of the worst players in the league and might not last much and he can beat the best players where I come from and the D1 players in the area spotting up from 20 ft+ and he is a PF/C

if people were good enough to be in the NBA they would be in it. college players don't compare (esp in size nohomo)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Say what yall want, I would glady bet 5,000 on a one on one game with a nikka like Brian S. or Fisher, first one to 15, and would win that shyt with ease.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yes.

He would score all the points easily and stop the best player on the opposing team, and that scrub NBA player wouldnt even be trying hard to do all that.

Think about it, 430 players are in the NBA. Thats 430 people out of 6.8 billion. And they all deserve to be there.

Derrick Fisher would dunk on you and block your jumper.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Say what yall want, I would glady bet 5,000 on a one on one game with a nikka like Brian S. or Fisher, first one to 15, and would win that shyt with ease.

you idiot. Brian Scalarbine is 6'7" and 230 lbs and is in peak athletic condition. He is faster than you, stronger than you, and can jump higher than you. And he has better handles than you, a better J than you, and a better passer than you. You would get tea bagged by Brian Scalabrine.