Do yall not get it yet? GA, FL, NC, AL, TX, MS all have RACIST ANTI-BLACK VOTING MAPS drawn BY REPUBLICANS; THIS IS ACCELERATING

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
which of these court decisions do you agree with?
Both siders never respond when you want an answer to the simplest question. They post babble that looks like a shyt excerpt from some shmucks manifesto, then breeze from the thread like they did something and I fall for the okie dokie every dam time. I’m sick and tired of these Nikkas man
:stopitslime:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Non voters- “If it ain’t about tangibles and reparations I don’t care if they make me sit in the back of the bus” :hhh:

:snoop:Please vote y’all. People all over the world vote. It’s part of being a citizen of a country. The ones who don’t are usually fascist dictatorships. Democracy depends on voting every year. When your beliefs line up with the same people who want you out of the picture… you need to check yourself.:ufdup:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Explain for us idiots what you attempted to say.
Dudes are going to be mad that you are pointing out that southern states have the most anti-black laws and legislation as well as zoning. They'll attack you because they don't want to people to talk bad about where they're from.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
AND??? That's fine.
The bottom line is those guys in the brick incident were non-"FBA"
spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif