Do Yall Like Da Way Dragon Ball FighterZ Is Played ? (Controls)

Do Yall Like Da Way Dragon Ball FighterZ Is Played ? (Controls)

• FUKK NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL YEA

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Another DBFZ thread :mjlol:

Dudes must be getting that online work and come back on here like
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told people the popularity of this game came from dragon ball stans who don't even play fighting games

the game is mediocre because of the core gameplay, it was stripped down guilty gear for dummies, xenoverse is just a bad game period

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I told people the popularity of this game came from dragon ball stans who don't even play fighting games

the game is mediocre because of the core gameplay, it was stripped down guilty gear for dummies, xenoverse is just a bad game period
Dawg come see me if its a stripped down guilty gear, drop ur psn

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I dropped the game, its not fun, worst than injustice 2 to be honest
I don't even play guilty gear I can still acknowledge it has a deep fighting game because it is
I'm just calling a spade a spade
Its nothing like gg besides the air dashing, how can u even make that comparison? Most of u dudes talking shyt prolly haven't even played it. Dbfz at high levels could very well compete with any fighting game right now imo. Being that most pro fgc players adopted the game and take it seriously negates ur dbz stan theory. N like i said, u all talk...You cant see me in gg either.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
lol what? this is the first dbz of this kind. lol this is exactly what some wack xenoverse playing dude would say tho...:mjlol:

is this you bro?

Keep yall bullshyt:camby:

One combo you cant break taking up your whole bar of energy and shyt:scust:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Keep yall bullshyt:camby:

One combo you cant break taking up your whole bar of energy and shyt:scust:

There is no fun like jumping online in Xenoverse with nikkas who know how to play; but yall talk strategy, stringing along combos in my hood we call that shyt cheesing on that wack ass 2d game that has been redone since the 90's:pacspit:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no fun like jumping online in Xenoverse with nikkas who know how to play; but yall talk strategy, stringing along combos in my hood we call that shyt cheesing on that wack ass 2d game that has been redone since the 90's:pacspit:

yo did you just quote yourself? :scust: & having to input real combos is cheesing? :dwillhuh:

yeah breh on a second note just stay on that glorified mmo dawg, we don't need you basic XV nikkas on fighterz rage quitting every match.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
yo did you just quote yourself? :scust: & having to input real combos is cheesing? ::dwillhuh:

yeah breh on a second note just stay on that glorified mmo dawg, we don't need you basic XV nikkas on fighterz rage quitting every match.
My Nikka Vegeta Jr, put fear in nikkas heart online when my pic flashed up on the screen; they be like thats that nikka S.B, that nikka legit; lets get him out and jump him:youngsabo:

:lawd:

What u know about that; yall nikkas mastered some cheesing ass combos and want to speak with entitlement on some wack ass copy n pasted game....:ufdup:

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
This topic is filled with high level scrubquotes. :whew:

Its 2018 and gamers still dont know how fighting games work :skip:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This topic is filled with high level scrubquotes. :whew:

Its 2018 and gamers still dont know how fighting games work :skip:
I still can't get past the MKX comparison.

Even at a glance that gotta be the most absurd take I've seen on fighting games in a minute :skip:

May as well compare Black Ops 3 to Battlefield Hardline