Do Yall Like Da Way Dragon Ball FighterZ Is Played ? (Controls)

Do Yall Like Da Way Dragon Ball FighterZ Is Played ? (Controls)

• FUKK NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL YEA

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You talk shyt about button mashers, well learn how to run, vanish, combo break, or throw a simple regular ki shot....

But some people's brains cant digest a fighter thats more than 2d

You can call it a fighting game if you want but its not recognized as a competitive, skilled fighting game. Just dont come in here talking like this shyt takes skill lol

Square circle x aura burst flight square square ki blast run

Power up repeat :mjlol:

XV players would get vaporized in any other fighting game.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Dragon ball fighterz is definitely not a button masher.

Honestly, I don't see how it's really casual friendly beyond auto combos and easy inputs.

This is one of the most aggressive, offensive-based fighting games I have ever played. It reminds me of soul caliber 4, but on a 2d plane. Most players tap within days because so many tools are nearly impossible to react against in an online environment.

Further, You have to have nerves of steel to deal with an advanced adult gohan player. Gohan has one of the most effective block strings I have ever seen in a fighting game. Plus, he has most fukked-up low light normal. It's literally it the same league as magneto's light kick in mvc2

There is absolutely no way a casual can go head to head with adult Gohan without hours of practice.

Then throw in cell, Kid buu, gotenks, android 21, and vegeta's assist and you've got some pretty fukked-up teams out there that only expert players can deal with.

Players literally have milliseconds to break into block strings or anticipate offense. Then with above mention players, it often looks like you can counter attack, but nearly all their moves are safe on block.

Yeah, this may have been intended as a casual friendly game, but in reality the skill barrier is rises so fast that most players can't keep up. Thus, this game is actually pushing out casuals.

Dragon ball fighterZ is almost purely based on mentally speed and reaction time. it's not about deep strategy, tech or setups. unfortunately, mental speed and reaction time take much longer to sharpen through practice than learning tech or setups.

Last edited:

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
OP if you asking this question then you not a fighting game player.

Xenoverse and the other DBZ games arent real fighters....DBFZ is.

I got real life shyt to worry bout

:mjlol:

Can body SSJ Vegeta but wont do shyt to a nikka irl foh wit this nerd ass bullshyt

Dragon ball fighterz is definitely not a button masher.

Honestly, I don't see how it's really casual friendly beyond auto combos and easy inputs.

This is one of the most aggressive, offensive-based fighting games I have ever played. It reminds me of soul caliber 4, but on a 2d plane. Most players tap within days because so many tools are nearly impossible to react against in an online environment.

Further, You have to have nerves of steel to deal with an advanced adult gohan player. Gohan has one of the most effective block strings I have ever seen in a fighting game. Plus, he has most fukked-up low light normal. It's literally it the same league as magneto's light kick in mvc2

There is absolutely no way a casual can go head to head with adult Gohan without hours of practice.

Then throw in cell, Kid buu, gotenks, android 21, and vegeta's assist and you've got some pretty fukked-up teams out there that only expert players can deal with.

Players literally have milliseconds to break into block strings or anticipate offense. Then with above mention players, it often looks like you can counter attack, but nearly all their moves are safe on block.

Yeah, this may have been intended as a casual friendly game, but in reality the skill barrier is rises so fast that most players can't keep up. Thus, this game is actually pushing out casuals.

Dragon ball fighterZ is almost purely based on mentally speed and reaction time. it's not about deep strategy, tech or setups. unfortunately, mental speed and reaction time take much longer to sharpen through practice than learning tech or setups.

So basically it's similar to MKX when it comes to Gameplay but u gotta b more precise & thoughtful

Kairi Irving

Daps

Can body SSJ Vegeta but wont do shyt to a nikka irl foh wit this nerd ass bullshyt

So basically it's similar to MKX when it comes to Gameplay but u gotta b more precise & thoughtful

Someone that plays video games can still fukk you up irl, you sound like one of them c00n ass hood nikkas still fighting at adult age

You obviously dont know what the fukk youre talking about trying to hold a conversation with posters who know about games when you dont, dumb as fukk

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Fighters is for button mashers; now Xenoverse had you thinking of different strategies
giphy.gif

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Someone that plays video games can still fukk you up irl, you sound like one of them c00n ass hood nikkas still fighting at adult age

You obviously dont know what the fukk youre talking about trying to hold a conversation with posters who know about games when you dont, dumb as fukk

Someone dat plays videogames irl can fukk u up but u not one of those nikkas

U remind me of one of dem nerd nikkas dat got bullied by black girls in High School & had a clique filled wit emo white girls & Minecraft playin nikkas , ran in da hallways wit da Naruto stance & showed off all dey lil videogames to da teachers & shyt

Bring back memories ?

:sas2:

He "knows bout videogames" yall
Ol boy got em stashed A-Z in his drawer with da allowance money moms got him

Go choke on yo lil gameboy clown ass nikka

Kairi Irving

Daps
Someone dat plays videogames irl can fukk u up but u not one of those nikkas

U remind me of one of dem nerd nikkas dat got bullied by black girls in High School & had a clique filled wit emo white girls & Minecraft playin nikkas , ran in da hallways wit da Naruto stance & showed off all dey lil videogames to da teachers & shyt

Bring back memories ?

:sas2:

He "knows bout videogames" yall
Ol boy got em stashed A-Z in his drawer with da allowance money moms got him

Go choke on a gameboy clown ass nikka

This whole comment was just full of failure, you lost :francis:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

:rudy: this nikka on an online forum arguing about dragon ball Z video games and got the audacity to call anybody or anything some "nerd ass bullshyt"

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
People still with this bullshyt trying to slight Xenoverse........Fighters is for button mashers; now Xenoverse had you thinking of different strategies depending on the opponent you facing, AI or person whether you are dealing with runners, blast spammers, those who knew how to mix in those little ki blasts, suits for spammers, switching moves based on battles, but haters will hate:camby:

have you even played fighterz? :gucci:

I'm not gonna lie, the gameplay at 2:20 is better than anything fighterZ has to offer.

:heh: