Do women in the real world villainize men who are looking for casual sex?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
So would you agree that because of this, men that aren't really looking for a lifetime partner are pretty much forced to look for no-strings-attached casual sex?
I guess so. I mean, how would you make the proposal for what you're thinking about? I think I'm having a hard time conceptualizing it: having sex with one person in an agreed situation with no sex from others without being girlfriend/boyfriend , or dating AND having sex with one person without any expectations of marriage? How long would you be monogamous for? A few months, a yeAr? That would definitely matter. I'm also having a hard time with why a guy would want to be monogamous with someone they don't intend to seriously date?

I think if you ask for one person to reserve her body only for you for a long period of time, they will form an attachment to you.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I guess so. I mean, how would you make the proposal for what you're thinking about? I think I'm having a hard time conceptualizing it: having sex with one person in an agreed situation with no sex from others without being girlfriend/boyfriend , or dating AND having sex with one person without any expectations of marriage? How long would you be monogamous for? A few months, a yeAr? That would definitely matter. I'm also having a hard time with why a guy would want to be monogamous with someone they don't intend to seriously date?

I think if you ask for one person to reserve her body only for you for a long period of time, they will form an attachment to you.

It's less about monogamy and asking a woman to reserve her body for only you, and more about desiring the woman for more than just sex. I can really like a person, enjoy spending time with them, learn from them, have experiences with them, but know I couldn't spend the rest of my life with them for whatever reason. Examples would be a woman with kids, a woman that's older than me, a woman that is decent looking but isn't my "type". I may like them enough to only really want to see them and even use the term "girlfriend", but when it's all said and done I'm not going down that aisle with her.

In the real world, a lot of guys that feel that way a girl go the relationship route, and then bounce after they get tired of the situation, leaving the girl hurt and having wasted her time. Others like myself, will be straight up and tell the girl that we aren't looking for a relationship but are down for something casual. The couple times I've tried to play the middle and engage in a "relationship" but tell the woman I wasn't looking for marriage, ended badly because they both caught feelings and were hurt badly when I left. They both said they thought I would change my mind.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lmao! I do but only because casual sex is wack for me. Somebody who literally gives two shyts about if I breathe after he nuts...but I'm supposed to be magically wet just b/c he gotta dikk?

:wtb:
I'm not built for that life. Love me or you not fukking me. Why would i waste my time or my vagina's time?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Lmao! I do but only because casual sex is wack for me. Somebody who literally gives two shyts about if I breathe after he nuts...but I'm supposed to be magically wet just b/c he gotta dikk?

:wtb:
I'm not built for that life. Love me or you not fukking me. Why would i waste my time or my vagina's time?

Books, you seem level headed tho. I doubt you really would have any negative feelings about a dude that tried, if it wasn't done in a crude manner.

Based on your posts here you understand that some men have that desire and are looking for women that are down for that mission. It's just that you don't get down like that, which is totally fine.

It's the women that think a man who is interested in casual sex, is worse than the wrong guy for them, but in general a scumbag individual or a f**kboi for not wanting commitment but still desiring sex, that are a little offputting.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Books, you seem level headed tho. I doubt you really would have any negative feelings about a dude that tried, if it wasn't done in a crude manner.

Based on your posts here you understand that some men have that desire and are looking for women that are down for that mission. It's just that you don't get down like that, which is totally fine.

It's the women that think a man who is interested in casual sex, is worse than the wrong guy for them, but in general a scumbag individual or a f**kboi for not wanting commitment but still desiring sex, that are a little offputting.
Lol! Ur right. I'm not a fan of demonizing men for basic normal human sexual needs.
If he is upfront about that so that he isn't wasting women's time then that's fine.

It's the little gray areas that get tricky. I know some guys who want to do everything people in relationships do---but don't want a relationship. For women it can be insulting or make us feel like we're being used if the time spent isn't moving towards the fulfillment of larger goals.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They hate broke men wanting sex, but they don't mind the rich men for doing thensame. That's why Donald Trump still has a campaign, cause women always obey power.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
They hate broke men wanting sex, but they don't mind the rich men for doing thensame. That's why Donald Trump still has a campaign, cause women always obey power.

It could be money, it could be looks, it could be status.

The same woman that lets you smash on the first night, might be furious that another guy tried to do the same.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It could be money, it could be looks, it could be status.

The same woman that lets you smash on the first night, might be furious that another guy tried to do the same.

It's money, status, and "fun" or swag. Have them 3 things, and you invincible.