Do women in the real world villainize men who are looking for casual sex?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Or is it just an internet thing?

I swear in real life, most women I know don't really have a major issue with a guy not wanting commitment, and in the likely event that they aren't down for that, they will just say that is not the guy for them.

But on the internet, it seems like these same men get bashed to death and are responsible for the decay of modern society.

Maybe it's something that girls vent about amongst themselves, but damn I don't why there is so much crying and complaining about men that desire sex without committment, if they are honest and upfront about it.

Now for the guys that lie and manipulate, it's understandable why they would be harshly criticized. The women I know personally do complain about those guys and deservedly so. But usually when a guy comes in a respectful manner but articulates that he isn't looking for a relationship, they either work with that or tell him to keep it moving.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Yes they do. Sex and the perceptions pertaining to it didn't start online.

Fair point. I just don't hear much of the complaints in the real world about it, if the guy was straight up. Usually I just hear something like "I don't get down like that" or "I wasn't interested in that".

But online it's "OMG, men are pigs that only want sex!!!!!", "How are you are going to try to get my goodies without committing!!!!", "I can't believe he asked me to chill at his place, so disrespectful!!!"

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Fair point. I just don't hear much of the complaints in the real world about it, if the guy was straight up. Usually I just hear something like "I don't get down like that" or "I wasn't interested in that".

But online it's "OMG, men are pigs that only want sex!!!!!", "How are you are going to try to get my goodies without committing!!!!", "I can't believe he asked me to chill at his place, so disrespectful!!!"

That's because women say it in private conversations when you're not around.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
That's because women say it in private conversations when you're not around.

Cool, I guess that's what I wanted to know. It's something that I never really experienced women make a fuss about, until the last 5-7 years reading web articles and in online forums.

I mean of course you have tons of women saying they aren't that type of lady, but I always assumed they respected the hustle because of the sizeable amount of women who are open to that.

But the harsh criticism of men that get for pursuing no strings attached sex, regardless of whether it's proposed in an honest upfront manner or not, is something I was not exposed to.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Men come at women differently on the internet. Generally when u meet men in public the average man acts respectable while the avg man online acts like a pig. The stuff that has been said to me online would have never been said in person. So when men claim they only looking for Causual sex in person maybe they say it and act in a more respectable manner versus the guy online only saying he wants to see pics of ______.

Either way it's not my thing.

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Men come at women differently on the internet. Generally when u meet men in public the average man acts respectable while the avg man online acts like a pig. The stuff that has been said to me online would have never been said in person. So when men claim they only looking for Causual sex in person maybe they say it and act in a more respectable manner versus the guy online only saying he wants to see pics of ______.

Either way it's not my thing.
yo .. the font ...

but come on, those are usually trolls. They stunt with the biggest bait to see who bites. Those MALES are no different than online females with fake profiles. They are both looking for the easiest exit fastest. Not to be taken too seriously

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cool, I guess that's what I wanted to know. It's something that I never really experienced women make a fuss about, until the last 5-7 years reading web articles and in online forums.

I mean of course you have tons of women saying they aren't that type of lady, but I always assumed they respected the hustle because of the sizeable amount of women who are open to that.

But the harsh criticism of men that get for pursuing no strings attached sex, regardless of whether it's proposed in an honest upfront manner or not, is something I was not exposed to.
women not looking for casual sex are offended when approached for casual sex, what's so difficult to understand?

morris

Superstar
Daps
women not looking for casual sex are offended when approached for casual sex, what's so difficult to understand?
the difficult part is finding out the women who are ... which is not a large number, surprisingly. Either way a man goes about it he risks being seen as a creep. The internet has changed that a little bit, but I am assuming this thread is based off real life, face-to-face

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps

Most of the girls I'm cool with have had casual sex before, which is maybe why they are a little less offended, even tho they may not be on that tip anymore.

I thought maybe a small minority actually had a major problem with it, but it seems like that it's a MAJOR issue with women online. And their feelings are much stronger about it than a "that's not how I get down, but do you" mentality.

It's just different than what I've been exposed to. Maybe the girls I know are more "liberal" or maybe it is an issue with them but they don't vent about it around me. Just was wondering what the discrepancy was between my experience out in the real world, versus what I hear online.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
1. Be honest
2. Be respectful
3. Be discreet

And you won't have to worry about being "villainized."

I don't know about that breh. I think some of these chicks are gonna be offended no matter how respectful a guy comes at them. The mere suggestion of sex before or without commitment is disrespect in there eyes.

Now, I haven't come across many women that have communicated this in the real world, which was the whole reasoning behind the question.